MONDAY, MAY 8, 2023
|9-Tue||Taco Tuesday at SweetPea’s Tiki Bar & Grill. Come try our Tiki style tacos from 5pm-8:30pm Happy hour 4pm-6pm. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|10-Wed||Mother’s Day – Mexico|
|10-Wed||Special Mother’s Day dessert. “Zopilotes” Ice Cream Shop in San Bartolo. WhatsApp/Tel: 612 134 1002
|10-Wed||Cancelled! SweetPea’s it’s the “Hootenanny” email@example.com|
|10-Wed||Pup-Up by Cortez Rescue. Maxico 10-12 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|11-Thu||Alanon meetings in the Serenity Garden in Spa Buena Vista. 10-11am. Alanon approved literature only. Newcomers welcome! The only requirement is that you have a relative or friend that has a problem with alcohol. 624-141-0267 or 619-889-2779 for info or directions. Anonymity is a spiritual foundation of Alanon|
|11-Thu||Thirsthy Thursday is Asado Night (Everything grill!) at Buena Vista Resort – Dinner 5:30-9 pm. Happy Hour 4-6 pm at Pescador Bar. RSVP 6242280165 – email@example.com|
|12-Fri||Pup-Up by Cortez Rescue. Lazy Daze 2-4 and Mini Cortez 10-12 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|12-Fri||Burgers, margs & Top 12 US Senior Pro Pickleball Women Pro/Amateur Tournament Exhibition at Tres Palapas late aft/eve burgers & margs. Save the date! email@example.com|
|12-Fri||Live music & dancing at SweetPea’s Tiki Bar with Stamina Rock & Reggae Band. 7pm Resv; firstname.lastname@example.org|
|13-Sat||Join us for our Dinner on the Beach every Saturday at Buena Vista Resort! Live music under the stars. Delicious menu: Bbq ribs, smoked organic chicken, fettucini alfredo with shrimp and more! We also have vegan options. RSVP 6242280165 – email@example.com|
|14-Sun||Mother’s Day – USA & Canada|
|14-Sun||“Zopilotes” Ice Cream Shop in San Bartolo. 2 for 1 Sundaes every Sunday. WhRApp/Rwl: 612-134-1002 Zopilotes.firstname.lastname@example.org|
DISCUSSIONS – ANSWERS – ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Remember about 15 years ago, the Mex Govt did the same thing with RVs in Playa de Oro. Here are some useful links: (1) https://www.mexpro.com/mexico/rv-vehicle-import-permit.html
- Our 5th wheel trailer is one of 16 trailers impounded at Verdugo’s Storage. The 16 page notice listing all the trailers was from the Secretaria de Finanzas y Administracion, Gobierno de Baja California Sur, subsecretaria de Finanzas, Direccion de Fiscalizacion Aduanera. Per article 106, section V, of the Customs Law, 162 of the Regulation of the Customs Law and rule 4.2.6 of the General Rules of Foreign Trade (I have a copy), a TIP is required ( I think because the trailer was under the guardianship of a Mexican company). I started the regularization process. Anyone else? email@example.com
- wonton lady is still selling on saturdays. Just pre-order Mon-Wed so we can deliver on Saturday. Contact us for catering.we have a fan page find us as wonton lady on facebook. thank you! – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hello everybody I’m the Sausage Ladies. I will come to los barriles delivery orders Saturday 13 i will be stay at the parking lot where was the farmers market from 9 to 10am. You can put your to email or6121204530. Here is the menu for this week:Regular brats,Chicken brats,Spicy brats,Polish sausage,Andouille,Italien sausage,German breakfast sausage (nürnberger),English breakfast sausage,Liverwurst (pate),Smoked ham,Peperoni sticks,Home made mustard,Granola,Lasagna meat or veggie,Schnitzel (chicken or pork),Bolognese sauce (1lt or 500ml),Goulash (1lt),Meat patties,Sauerkraut,German rye bread – email@example.com
- I need a refrigerator repair person. There is water coming out of the bottom and the ice maker works but not the water dispenser. Any recommendations? firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-599-3274 TIA Robin
- I’m looking for a tidy, good cleanup worker or team to change out 4 or 5 rain water concrete roof drains. The ones I have now are too short and runoff hits the landscape plants. email@example.com.
- Any disc golfers left in town? Let me know if you want to throw some discs. Panthony51@sbcglobal.net
- Please help get our rescued mama dog to Vancouver BC Canada. She and her 4 puppies rescued. Puppies adopted and now Mama needs to start her new life. She is 30 lbs so needs a cargo spot. She is in San Jose. Ready to go this Thursday. Thankyou! Kim – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, May 9th is the last performance of the season by Auzzie Mark & Friends on the patio at SweetPea’s. Music starts at 6pm. Reservations for patio seating recommended: email@example.com
- “Zopilotes” Ice Cream Shop in San Bartolo. Restaurant Open: 11:00-6:30 Wed-Sunday. Delivery to LB Weekly. Lots of Flavours. Dairy Free and Vegan Options. WhatsApp/Tel: 612 134 1002. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tio Pablo’s Bar and Grill celebrates Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 14th. A complimentary glass of rose or sparkling wine for all mothers (dine-in only) and a special dinner menu. See our post on Facebook and Insta. Dine in or to go * 624-141-0340 * Full menu also available. Cheers!
- Looking for a good anchor set-up for a small skiff (12ft). Also looking for 2-3 gas cans for my generator supply. All or any of the following anchor rode components would be great: 200-300ft of nylon 3-strand line, 5-10ft of 3/8 chain, small Danforth or plow anchor.
Call or text Dan @ (206) 423-7652 or e-mail email@example.com
- Wanted Cell Phone and a I pad for Mexican teens! Will pay for them! Thank you! – firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’m looking for cat traps to borrow for a few days. Urgent. Apparently the traps SNAP has lent out have not been returned Contact by email: email@example.com
- Anyone selling a hobie fishing kayak. Call me, at 613 114 7090 WhatsApp, Captain Marco
- i would like to exchange a king size bed + frame for a queen? – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking to buy an older TRAVEL TRAILLER (if it needs some repair,ok)
Barriles or vicinity. , Hasi 510-7105074 text, email@example.com.
- IV vitamin therapy in the comfort of your home! Treat and prevent dehydration with our IV cocktails. Contact us today for an appointment: Info@EastCapeHomeHealth.com 624-151-9286 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Repeats every TWO weeks. 5 lines/10-15 words per line/50 words total – subject to editing
- LavaWeras Laundry, as well as clothes, Yes, we take care of Quilts, Comforters, Blankets and Bedding, freshly laundered, ready to pack away until you need them again. Yes, we Sew, hems, zippers, alterations. Our Boutique has a great selection of gently used clothes, all sizes, just 100 pesos. We are more than just a Laundry, check us out, Calle Panteon 12, behind Willies, 624 217 0798. pick up and delivery available.
- T.I.P Blues ?? Storage space available. Uncovered Juanita’s Garden. Available April 1st. Accommodate up to 26 ft. easy in/out $60/ month take over agreement. – email@example.com
- DISCOUNT WINDOW SCREENS and SCREEN DOORS REPAIRS. For quick and friendly service call 624 213 3343. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- May Special. : Seawater and Alginate facial including a lactic peel. This will leave your skin hydrated and soft as well as brighten. Specializing in therapeutic skin treatments, for acne, aging and pigmentation. Photo rejuvenation treatments, peels, permanent makeup. 20% off all Sanitas skin products. These products are Physician strength. Now is the time to stock up for the summer.
For an appointment email Connie email@example.com. for more information visit my website: www.solutionsdebelleza.com
THREE LINE LIMIT – Repeats in one week. All Coconuts are US in origin. Subject to editing. (Bad words: sell, money, $, dollars, pesos) – Keep it short! Sorry, no photos. Use Craig’s list and include link.
- 1980 Boston Whaler, 17 ft, runs great. $10,000 USD. call Dennis 775.691.6606 or go to Facebook.
- Shade cloth, green, 12′ x 30′. Excellent condition. 50 clams. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sailboat 14 ft capri with trailer 1400 donuts. Great condition – email@example.com
- 1980 Boston Whaler 17 ft Montuck includes; Pacific galvanized trailer and accessories; Garmin 400/500 Fish Finder; DF70 70 4 stroke Suzuki Motor with 400 hours; Icom marine radio ic-m302; Bimini Top & boat cover; 2 down riggers; Live well – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 one pound bags of Kicking Horse Dark Roast whole bean coffee , good for espresso. 250 Mexican donkeys each – email@example.com
- 2006 GMC Yukon · Suv · Driven 160,000 km Great condition. Fully loaded, TV w/ headphones for the back seat kids,no third row back seat, Registered in BC. Asking $6500 us coconuts. Email me for further info and pictures – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hobie Cat Kayak Pro Angler 17 Tandem. A serious fishing Kayak, Good condition , properly stored and maintained. Mirage pedal drives, Lowrance Hook Fish Finder, Hobie Dolly, XL Live Well that was never used. 3900 Clams https://bajasur.craigslist.org/boa/d/kayak-for-sale/7602780002.html
- 3 snorkel masks 50 dives each – email@example.com
Favorite old photos……….The Rock House, Buena Vista. Is anyone in contact with Darren and Linda?