WEDNESDAY, APRIL 19, 2023
Lost black men’s wallet around noon Tuesday, the 18th close to By-pass road and the dirt road by the nursery. Contact Len at 209-770-3800 or email@example.com
|19-Wed||Bingo at The Wine Bar at Palmas de Cortez hotel. 1-4pm. 2×1 drinks, free snacks and cash prizes! Reserve a seat at 624-122-4177 – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|19-Wed||Wednesday April 19 Hootenanny Live Music Jam at SweetPea’s! Music starts at 6:30pm. Reservations by email: email@example.com|
|20-Thu||Alanon meetings in the Serenity Garden in Spa Buena Vista. 10-11am. Alanon approved literature only. Newcomers welcome! The only requirement is that you have a relative or friend that has a problem with alcohol. 624-141-0267 or 619-889-2779 for info or directions. Anonymity is a spiritual foundation of Alanon|
|20-Thu||Fly Tying Seminar. Plaza del Pueblo #15, down from Susie’s consignment store. 10am-noon. Bring a chair|
|20-Thu||“Name That Tune” Music Trivia at SweetPea’s Tiki Bar & Grill. Trivia starts at 7pm. Reservations by email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|21-Fri||Bookstore 9am to 11am. Highway 1 Storage across from the Arco electrical supply past the Repsol Station.|
|21-Fri||Join Rotary @ Earth Day Celebration @ 5-7 pm @ the fountain. Bring donations of Neem/Pistachio trees or $300 MXN for Cemetery Beautification Project. – email@example.com|
|21-Fri||Friday night Karaoke with Tish at The Wine Bar in Palmas.6-10pm. 3 for 2 drink specials and free popcorn.|
|21-Fri||Live music & dancing at SweetPea’s Tiki Bar with Stamina Rock & Reggae Band 7pm. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|21-Fri||Chef’s Night & Mingle 4th edition is here! Buena Vista Resort. 4 fabulous chefs join our home Chef Eli Ochoa. Our 4pm with a Welcome Mingle Cocktail with our guest chefs! At 5pm we open our 5 food stations with a special suggested pairing hand picked by each chef. RSVP before April 19th to save your spot! 624-228-0165 or email@example.com|
|22-Sat||Community Market 9am-noon. Los Barriles.|
|22-Sat||live music with Blues Azul 6:30pm at SweetPea’s Tiki Bar & Grill. Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|22-Sat||Live Music and dance with JURASSIC ROCK BAND. Saturday 22. Starts at 6:30pm. Willy’s bar and grill- For reservations 624 132 5419 or email@example.com|
|23-Sun||Piano Concert at historic El Triunfo: 12:30 pm. This will be a special concert, Forbes featured pianist Angela Zanevsky, the Laureate of International Competitions, former Champion of the world will be playing 1.5 hour piano concert. The tickets are $25 USD per person. Hurry, limited number of seats. Location: Margery’s Victorian Style Tea Room. Enjoy the only world class unforgettable musical experience in Baja! Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Has anybody ever sealed their roof/deck with successful results and who did you use and what product did you use. I appreciate any help so far attempts have been unsuccessful – email@example.com
- Looking for someone in los barriles to move household items to our property storage bodega less then 1 km. away .mostly boxes and totes, but a few heavier items. Need truck and 2 men.
Orton 624 210 0052 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday 4/22 Blues Azul performs at SweetPea’s at 6:30pm for one night only! Don’t miss your chance to hear the rockin blues these talented musicians play. Reservations recommended: email@example.com
- Botox Party Saturday April 22nd. Xochitl registered nurse and licensed Medical Aesthetician will offer Botox, Juverderm and Sculptra Fillers Hollywood Laser Peel, Fibroblast Treatments, IV Drips. Information or appointments contact Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 Cortez Rescue Pup Ups every week: Wednesdays @ Maxico 10-12pm / Fridays @ Lazy Daze 2-4pm / Saturdays @ Mini Cortez on Don Pepe 10-12pm- foster or foster to adopt. All available dogs are on cortezrescue.org / all inquires: email@example.com You can also visit us at the last 2 Saturday Markets 9-12pm
- April 21 between 5 & 7 pm, join Rotary at the fountain for Earth Day Celebration. Please bring donations of neem/pistachio trees and/or $300 MXN to cover purchase of additional trees for Los Barriles Cemetery Beautification Project. Rotary will be donating materials for fence mending & irrigation to maintain the trees. Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- World class Piano Concert at historic El Triunfo. Sunday, April 23rd, time: 12:30 pm. This will be a special concert, Forbes featured pianist Angela Zanevsky, the Laureate of International Competitions, former Champion of the world will be playing 1.5 hour piano concert. The tickets are $25 USD per person. Hurry, limited number of seats. Location: Margery’s Victorian Style Tea Room. Enjoy the only world class unforgettable musical experience in Baja! Reservations: email@example.com
- The Bookstore will be open on Friday 9:00-11:00 am, we are loaded with good books and jigsaw puzzles so come and check things out. We are located in the Highway Storage Facility north of the Repsol station. From the Barrels in LB you drive north on the highway past the Repsol station, you will take the second right (directly across from the El Arco supply house parking lot.)
Go down into the driveway, The Bookstore is in the middle aisle of the storage units.
RESTAURANTS – FOOD SERVICE
- We are Mango Bakery an online Bakery in Los Barriles. Contact us to have our complete menu
firstname.lastname@example.org +52 984 215 9395. We make deliver during the week and also we are part of the Saturday Market.
- Letting go of kiting gear: 7m & 9m North Rebels (barely used), Harness, Pump, Bar, Ocean Rodeo 140, Wet suit. Email for inquries: email@example.com
Repeats every TWO weeks. 5 lines/10-15 words per line/50 words total – subject to editing
- If you are looking to practice your Spanish, I invite you to join this program of 10 classes 100% conversational, each class will last one hour and the total cost is 2000 pesos. During our classes we will talk about different topics related to Mexico, its culture and traditions. If you are interested send me a email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitors to Los Cabos-Do you require your own transportation? Accepting bookings for April and May. Good, older, reliable, affordable “burros” (vehicles) for rent. Pickup/dropoff /meet at/near SJD airport. Weekly, monthly rates includes MX. insurance. Private supplier accepts USD/pesos cash. No waiting, lines, hassles, paperwork, hidden costs/fees/tax/timeshare bs. Must be 21. Please, serious enquiries with your dates and needs. Email to email@example.com
- Relaxed feet – Offers pedicurist professional services. *Nail trimming *Ingrown toenails *Nail channel and cuticle cleaning *Calluses removal *Treatment for athlete’s feet/toenail fungus *Relaxing massage *All the tools I use are properly sanitized and sterilized Service $500mx Located next to Gym los barriles store A. from 9:30-11:30 and 1:30 -6pm Appointments 6242656790
AIRPORT RIDES- CARAVANS- COMING & GOING
- share ride to sjd airport on April 27th. Have to leave at 7;30am. Cell phone: 619-763-5403. – firstname.lastname@example.org
THREE LINE LIMIT – Repeats in one week. All Coconuts are US in origin. Subject to editing. (Bad words: sell, money, $, dollars, pesos) – Keep it short! Sorry, no photos. Use Craig’s list and include link.
- Hobie Cat Kayak Pro Angler 17 Tandem. A serious fishing Kayak, Good condition , properly stored and maintained. Mirage pedal drives, Lowrance Hook Fish Finder, Hobie Dolly, XL Live Well that was never used. 3900 Clams https://bajasur.craigslist.org/boa/7602780002.html
- Quicksilver SunShade beach Popup. 2 person, new in box. 40 suns. Text 624-242-0465 or email email@example.com
- Beautiful BIG custom painting on canvas with really nice wood frame. Measures 5ft wide x 4ft tall. firstname.lastname@example.org or 624 164 7712 https://bajasur.craigslist.org/art/7611830477.html?lang=en&cc=us
- Boat oars. 94” overall with hardware. Fair to good. 50 cocos – email@example.com
- 2011 Ford F-150 Lariat. Super Crew Cab; White; 103,600 mi.; 4WD, Auto Trans. with manual 6-speed shift option; Cargo bed security cover; Steering Wheel controls; Latest Alpine Nav/sound system. Clear Ca title; registered through July 2023; 18,250 trips. Ed firstname.lastname@example.org; 624.142.8061 (Mx); 626.372.1177 (US Cell). Photos & Detail sheet on request.