- American – SJD Tiendas de Palmilla, Carretera Transpeninsular Km 27.5, Local B221 From Mexico dial 001 (619) 692-2154, from the U.S., call (619) 692-2154 Caboconsagency@state.gov Local number 624-143-3566 If calling from 624 area, only dial 143-3566. ConAgencyLosCabos@state.gov Added 3-3-2015:The agency will once again offer routine and emergency services for American citizens visiting or residing here, including the all important notary service, which seems to be the service that was missed the most. That service is by appointment only. Other services include passports and consular reports of birth abroad. They will not provide any visa-related information or services for non Americans trying to get into the United States. The services they do offer are available at new hours, so listen up:Monday through Thursday, 9:00AM to 2:00PM, except on both U.S. and Mexican holidays.To request an appointment for a document service, you will need to write firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the type of service you require, and your preferred appointment date.
For further details on requirements for each of these services, check out their webpage: Passports: http://tijuana.usconsulate.gov/tijuana/passports.html. For consular reports of birth abroad: http://tijuana.usconsulate.gov/reporting_of_birth_abroad.html. Notarial Services: http://tijuana.usconsulate.gov/public_services.html
For after-hours emergencies, like if you get your ass tossed in jail, call the duty officer at the U.S. Consulate General in Tijuana because nobody down here is going to pick up the phone once they’ve clocked out for the day. From Mexico you dial 001 (619) 692-2154. Hmmm….that’s a San Diego call…..well, that’s what the press release says, so we have to go with that. If you’re calling from jail, you might be wasting your dime anyway, as they can’t really get you out, they will just give you a list of lawyers to call. Maybe best to just keep that list in your shoe.
2. (10-2021) Renew US passport by mail: https://mx.usembassy.gov/passports/
——-Instructions for replacing a stolen/lost US Passport: https://www.thebajaponyexpress.com/wp/how-to-recover-a-lost-passport-3-19-19/
- Canadian – Marie-Eve Pomerleau – Honorary Consul – Hours: M-F 9am-1pmEmail: email@example.com 624-142-4333 Fax: 624-142-4262
Mexican office San Diego: 619-231-8414
- Need a Notary? For those in need of U.S. Notary services while the consulate is unavailable go to: https://onlinenotary.net/ or https://www.notarize.com/
- Selethia Middleton, works for DL Signings in Florida. Phone 904-469-1679, (Added to Directory on 3/7/21) firstname.lastname@example.org