SATURDAY, MARCH 27, 2021 – Market Day!
27-Sat Community Market 9-noon. Park Laguna LB
28-Sun Full Worm Moon
|1-Thu||East Cape Recycling 9-11am|
|1-Thu||Wine Dinner at Cacti Cafe (Tres Palapas) https://bit.ly/3lSI8H1 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2-Fri||Bookstore 9-11am. Highway 1 Storage across from the new Arco electrical supply past the Repsol Station|
|3-Sat||Commuity Market Park Laguna behind El Viejos. 9am-noon|
|3-Sat||“Zopilotes” Ice Cream Shop San Bartolo 2-6pm Music by Rafael P-Pon’s Music.|
|3-Sat||Wine Dinner Hotel Playa Del Sol http://bit.ly/3vVM4uY email@example.com|
|4-Sun||Daylight Saving Change in Mexico, move clock forward|
|4-15th to 18th||Todos Santos Film Festival. http://www.imcine.gob.mx (via the Gringo Gazette)|
- Lost: Camouflage Costa Del Mar sunglasses with blue mono CDM neck strap at or near Lo Fogata Restaurant this week. If found please contact Steve. firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-699-7516. Reward
- Flew in last week and have already lost or misplaced my passport and small document purse (that hangs around your neck). Please contact Craig at 208-866-7931 or email@example.com
DISCUSSIONS – ANSWERS – ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Our thanks to those very generous donors, who contributed to help Isabel in Campemento have a room. All the lumber, roofing material and sides are there at the site and the local residents of Campemento will finish the construction. Thanks to everyone who donated blankets etc so Isabel can stay warm at night. Also thank you to Leo, the Sub Delegada, who is overseeing the project.
- My name is Chris Llewellyn. My wife Debbey and I are emotionally involved in helping the cows (what would Baja be without the cows?). We contacted our accountant, Betto Cota 624-is 124-8282 LBpropertyservices@gmail.com who is a rancher himself. He knows the owners of the cows and he is also concerned. He thinks there are about 30 or so cows. One bale of hay will supplement one cow’s diet for three or four days. Each bale costs 230 pesos. If we come together as a group we may be able to elevate the health of the cows so they are not so susceptible to disease from flies, mosquitos etc. We are willing to donate monthly to help feed the cows. If you are compelled to help contact Betto. He is the one that will purchase alfalfa hay on a weekly basis when the hay truck comes through. Chris and Debbey 624-142-8047
- Are the beaches open for Semana Santa? Dates and Hours? – firstname.lastname@example.org (It is my understanding the La Paz “county” beaches will be open 7am to 7pm. According to the Gringo Gazette Cabo is 6am to 6pm. Certainly send any corrections to email@example.com Cheryl)
- Thanks to your continued support the Saturday Market will run through April every Saturday from 9am -1pm at the La Laguna Park. See you at the Market!
- Wed, April 7, El Cardonal recycling at the Concha next to the Subdelegado’s office. Questions? TheDianaMo@gmail.com
- Wanted: a Dutch oven for baking – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wanted: mtb mountain bike full suspension or hardtail, frame size m or l, r29 or r27.5. Rubén email@example.com
RESTAURANTS – FOOD SERVICE
- Delicious Handcrafted Ice Cream and Dairy Free Sorbet, Delicious Desserts, Great Location. “Zopilotes” Ice Cream in San Bartolo has it all. 2 for 1 Sundaes every Sunday. Either by road or arroyo, it’s well worth the trip. 11:00-6:00 Tuesday-Saturday–11:00-7:00 Sundays– firstname.lastname@example.org Phone/Text/WhatsApp: 612 134 1002
- Palm Sunday, 28 March; 8:00AM & 10:00AM.——- Last Supper Mass, 31 March; 6:00PM.————————– Easter Sunday 04 April; 8:00AM & 10:00AM.———– All safety measures in place. Masks required to attend. Have a Blessed and Safe Easter week and highway travel not recommended! Dennis C. Riley
Repeats every TWO weeks. 5 lines/10-15 words per line/50 words total – subject to editing
- Salt+Cotton Eco-Boutique has new arrivals! Artisanal cotton and natural linen skirts in a variety of colors, organic cotton jumpsuits from Isreal, and one of a kind hoodies made in zero-waste fashion. We are open Monday-Saturday 9-3pm. Located across the street from Cozy Coffee on Calle Costa Brava.
- New phone number for Javier’s Car Wash 624-314-9154
THREE LINE LIMIT – Repeats in one week. All Coconuts are US in origin. Subject to editing. (Bad words: sell, money, $, dollars, pesos) – Keep it short! Sorry, no photos. Use Craig’s list and include link.
- 20’x8.5 enclosed cargo trailer, 7.5′ high, dual axle, both ramp and side doors,built in shelves, excellent condition. La Ribera 5700 tows, licenced in Alberta. Photos in craigslist https://bajasur.craigslist.org/tro/d/cargo-trailer-20x-85/7297212903.html
- Hobie 1 man pedal drive kayak with paddle, cover and 2 wheel trailer. very little used. located in Los Barriles. 1000 paddles. – email@example.com
- 3000w Portable gas generator, good condition, rarely used. 150 powers. La Ribera photos on Craigslist 7297542531 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- xl mountain bike, 2018 norco sight c2, carbon, rockshox pike, 29er, cromag seat, 12 spd sram eagle, 3.0 fr tire 2.6 rear great for sand. reverb dropper seat post. https://bajasur.craigslist.org/bik/d/2018-norco-sight-carbon2/7297577885.html 3350 cocos – email@example.com
- Teakwood king size bed frame. U.S. king. Excellent condition. 600 stars.Photo available. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2015 polaris rzr 900 trail eps.https://bajasur.craigslist.org/snw/d/2015-polaris-rzr-900-trail-eps/7296941037.html 14,800 US bumps
- Paddle board carrier walk behind or pull with your atv. Brand new in the box sells for 400 asking 300 coco’s https://nevgear.com/products/sup-commander-combo – email@example.com
- Single kayak with paddle. Like new. 300 tacos. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trailer. Custom made for side by side UTV. 6’x10’ approximately. 2500 tacos. New tires & spare. – email@example.com
- Mountain bike. 23”, 15 speed. Older well maintained. New tires, tubes slimmed. In LB Craigslist. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/bik/d/los-gatos-mountain-bike/7296914752.html