20-Sat TRUE STORIES a benefit for The Guild Scholarship Fund. email@example.com
See BPE# 4203
21-Sun TRUE STORIES a benefit for The Guild Scholarship Fund.
See BPE# 4203
27-Sat Full Snow Moon
- lost 5’6 lift red foil board w/bag “foil was not attached”…fell off my rig somewhere coming out of buena vista to los barilles on friday the 19th late afternoon…reward for return – firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCUSSIONS – ANSWERS – ANNOUNCEMENTS
- The new East Cape Health Center’s update is available at https://www.eastcapehealthcenter.org/post/summary-end-of-january-welcome-to-2021 please subscribe to our newsletter when you’re on the website! thank you!
- Update on the art for children project .. Hola amigos. The 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 started this week, two groups of 5 children each took their first art classes with Xochitl Rivera, and for most of them this was their first art class ever. I was there at the beginning of both classes to meet the parents and welcome the children; I wish you would’ve seen how excited everybody was. 🤩 Some moms even contacted me at the end of the class to express the happiness of their kids, everybody was so proud of their first creations, the children, the parents, Xochitl, and of course me. I cannot express enough the gratitude I feel for your support. We’ve gotten donations of art materials and money to pay for these classes. 𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐬! We are planning to 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡, and we have already children on the waiting list for this program, but we still need to get some materials such as 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞a𝐝𝐬, 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐠𝐥𝐮𝐞, markers… to be able to complete it successfully. Right now we have enough resources to complete the art classes for both groups and the craft club for another group of 5 children without the materials. But that’s all. Every class has a cost of $200 pesos per child. Every 4 weeks program has a cost of $4,000 pesos / materials not included. Please consider making a donation at www.losbarriles.life/crescentmoon so we can keep these programs going and not keep children on the waiting list for so long. If you have any craft or art materials that you would like to donate please bring them to Cafe Maria. Thank you so much for supporting the Crescent Moon project! Don’t forget to share this page with your friends. Thank you! Priscilla Duran
- Does anyone know Colleen Black? Contact FiberTech 624-358-2900 or Fibertech1@yahoo.com
- This Sunday, Feb.21, “Zopilotes” In San Bartolo, will be celebrating! Happy Anniversary to Us! How many years has it been? Come on up and enjoy Deep Fried Ice Cream, 2 for 1 Sundaes, and our New Light Lunch Menu. Looking forward to seeing our loyal customers and meeting new ones. 11:00-5:30 Tuesday-Sunday. Closed Mondays. email@example.com Phone/Text/WhatsApp: 612 134 1002Facebook/Instagram: zopis.sanbartolo
- Space available in an upcoming mosaic workshop. Monday Feb. 22nd and from 9-1. Come join in the fun and create a beautiful mosaic table top in a four hour class. Contact Christene 624-160-1203 massagelosbarriles(at)gmail.com
- Wanted: 2 barstools approx 27-28 inches high – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wanted: Clawfoot bathtub. John Ford: 415-300-6726 – email@example.com
- Complete kite foil setup. Slingshot Dwarfcraft 3’6” with Lift 150 36” mast (carbon). Used exactly twice. Like brand new! 1600 dwarfs – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ozone Wasp 3m wing. Like brand new. 500 crispies – email@example.com
Repeats every TWO weeks. 5 lines/10-15 words per line/50 words total – subject to editing
- Compost from santiago. Free delivery. Potting soil and fertilizer. 6241554036 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baja Blooms Will ReOpen Thursday Next Week , the 25th of February!! We Will Have Fresh Shipment of Flowers!! We Look Forward To Serving All Your Flower Needs!! Thank You!! Bajablooms@gmail.com
- Looking to have your knives sharpened? We have a person here in Los Barriles. Gil Carrier email@example.com Land line 624-130-9462Cell line 624-159-0793My knives are very sharp.
- Looking for a ride for myself only from the airport to Los Barriles on Feb 24. Flight gets in at 2:45pm. Email or text my US phone. 808-372-6044 – firstname.lastname@example.org –
THREE LINE LIMIT – Repeats in one week. All Coconuts are US in origin. Subject to editing. (Bad words: sell, money, $, dollars, pesos) – Keep it short! Sorry, no photos. Use Craig’s list and include link.
- 11ft soft-floor inflatable dingy, like new including oars and wheels 600 Cocos. 624-210-3501
- 175 tacos. Beautiful round glass top dining table with tray for sand and shells under the glass in the middle. 51″ wide 31″ high. In Los Barriles 624 100 5086 can send pics. https://bajasur.craigslist.org/app/d/glass-top-dining-table/7278387005.html?lang=en&cc=us
- Food Saver vacuum sealing system. Five bags included. Model V3860. 100 clams. Like new!! – email@example.com
- Polaris belt . 2007 ranger . New never used . 80.00 shrimp – firstname.lastname@example.org
- GE profile under cabinet microwave . Stainless steel finish . Used only a few times . 125.00 melons. – email@example.com
- Car Roof Box to attach to your roof rack. Thule “Summit”. Good condition, has all mounting hardware, no key. 150 US trips or 3000 Mexican trips. Photo firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2013 38′ 5th fifth wheel Cougar by Keystone Well maintained Updated with hardwood floors through out Located in beautiful Baja’s Resort At East Cape Site 44 (3 doors down from pool and hot tub) Gorgeous shady patio A full outdoor kitchen with appliances email@example.com
- 2 sets of hearing aids, unused with spare batteries and new parts that fit in the ear. 1 hands-off device. Reduced to one quarter of ‘new’ price 300 beeps per set. 6241281197 firstname.lastname@example.org
- InstaPot. Clean and complete. We just don’t use it. 30 ez meals. –email@example.com