SATURDAY, MAY 27, 2023
Fiestas Tradicionales and Fishing Tournament – El Cardonal The 19th annual El Cardonal Torneo de Pesca — Registration is on Friday, May 26 on the beach from 2:00 p.m. to 8 p.m. and the Torneo is on Saturday, May 27 from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Sausage Ladies – I will come this Saturday May 27 down to Los Barriles and delivery orders here are the menu. Regular brats, spicy brats, Regular chicken brats, Polish sausage, Wieners, Nürnberger (german breakfast sausage), Mettenden (peperoni sticks),Italian sausage (or ground),Liverwurst (pate),German meatloaf, Lunch meat, Fresh pork chops. Smoked ham, Smoked bacon, Lasagna meat or veggie, Goulash, Stuffed beef rolls cooked in red wine sauce, shish kebab pork or chicken, Roasted pork, Chicken schnitzel, Sauerkraut i send you the full menu at email – firstname.lastname@example.org
WINDING UP MAY 2023
|27-Sat||19th Annual El Cardonal Torneo de Pesca for Dorado, Tuna & Marlin. Please join us for another successful Tournament from which 100% of the proceeds are for the benefit of our schools and students in El Cardonal. Prizes will be awarded for the biggest Dorado, Tuna & Marlin.|
|27-Sat||Happy Hour All Night Long at SweetPea’s Tiki Bar & Grill with 2X1 cocktails, beer, wine & seltzers! Food specials will also be available. email@example.com|
|27-Sat||Dinner on the Beach – Buena Vista Resort! Live music – Bbq ribs, smoked organic chicken, fettucini alfredo with shrimp and more & vegan options. RSVP 6242280165 – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|28-Sun||“Zopilotes” Ice Cream Shop CLOSED today for a private wedding party in San Bartolo. WhatsApp/Tel: 612 134 1002|
|28-Sun||World Class Piano Concert. May 28, 12:30 pm. Weekend getaway to a historic El Triunfo. Enjoy a world class Piano Concert by Angela Zanevsky. Reservations: email@example.com|
|29-Mon||Alanon meetings in the Serenity Garden in Spa Buena Vista. 10-11am. Alanon approved literature only. Newcomers welcome! The only requirement is that you have a relative or friend that has a problem with alcohol. 624-141-0267 or 619-889-2779 for info or directions. Anonymity is a spiritual foundation of Alanon|
|30-Tue||Every Tuesday it’s Tiki Taco Tuesday at SweetPea’s 5:00pm-8:00pm. Come try our “Tiki Style” tacos! firstname.lastname@example.org|
|31-Wed||Cancelled: Every Wednesday at SweetPea’s it’s the “Hootenanny” Music Jam email@example.com|
|31-Wed||Pup-Up by Cortez Rescue: Wednesdays Maxico 10-12pm, firstname.lastname@example.org|
PEEK AT FIRST WEEK IN JUNE 2023 – Thursday is recycle – get your stuff together!
|1-Thu||Recycle LB! Baja’s Resort at East Cape 9-11am. https://www.eastcaperecycling.com/recycling/|
|1-Thu||Alanon meetings in the Serenity Garden in Spa Buena Vista. 10-11am. Alanon approved literature only. Newcomers welcome! The only requirement is that you have a relative or friend that has a problem with alcohol. 624-141-0267 or 619-889-2779 for info or directions. Anonymity is a spiritual foundation of Alanon|
|2-Fri||Bookstore 9am to 11am. Highway 1 Storage across from the Arco electrical supply past the Repsol Station.|
|2-Fri||Puppy cuddling 2-4pm at Lazy Daze in Los Barriles. Come play, socialize, and love up some pups! cortezrescue.org – email@example.com|
|3-Sat||Full Strawberry Moon and will take place on June 3 at 11:42 p.m. EDT or June 4, 2023 at 4:42 a.m. UTC.|
|3-Sat||Strawberry Full Moon Sound Bath. 4pm Sukhasana Studio. https://www.yogawithdeborah.com/event-details/strawberry-moon-sound-bath|
|4-Sun||Meditate with Horses! June 4, 2023 – 8-9am. Limited seating – reserve your spot! – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|5-Mon||Official ground breaking on the John Gullo Home for Children. For more information or to get involved please contact email@example.com or visit leaders2give.org|
|5-Mon||Alanon meetings in the Serenity Garden in Spa Buena Vista. 10-11am. Alanon approved literature only. Newcomers welcome! The only requirement is that you have a relative or friend that has a problem with alcohol. 624-141-0267 or 619-889-2779 for info or directions. Anonymity is a spiritual foundation of Alanon|
DISCUSSIONS – ANSWERS – ANNOUNCEMENTS
- We knew our in-ground, concrete cistern was leaking but didn’t know how bad it was. Martin 612-156-7129 resealed it and our new water bill is down about 80%. Chrisllewellyn0211@gmail.com
- “Zopilotes” Ice Cream Shop in San Bartolo will be closed to the public on Sunday May 28th. We are hosting a Private Wedding Party. Sorry for the inconvenience. Nos Vemos. WhatsApp/Tel: 612 134 1002 firstname.lastname@example.org
- My husband & I are looking for a house sitting opportunity June 15-October 15th. We have great references with the Odom’s, Urban’s & Mathew’s. Our summer watch has just fallen through due to construction and we have already rented our house. – email@example.com
- Looking for recommendations for a knowledgeable bilingual gardener. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have a brand new Kitchen Aid Ice maker/refrig, produced ice once and quit! Does anyone know of a refrigerator fix it guy??? Local or in La Paz or San Jose??? – email@example.com
- Would the gentleman (sorry I do not remember your name) who is building a home in Buenos Aires near 5 corners, whom I met in the East Cape Clinic on Monday, please send me Moises’ (your contractor) contact information. Thanks. Holly Burgin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rancho Laventa will be open for our last weekend of drop in tasting and tours this season. Saturday and Sunday 12:00-5:00. We will be open for tasting, ranch tour or wine sales by reservation all summer. Contact us at email@example.com or WhatsApp 6121568947 or FB. (PS, This is really a fun day! BPE Cheryl)
- Know anyone interested in joining me to drive down to Los Barriles from Portland, OR or nearby? I have vehicle, boat, home in MX. -Rob: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am having a hard time finding a dual fuel generator 3500-5000 watts (?). Can anyone help me or have one? email@example.com
- Looking for tennis partner in San Jose del Cabo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for a house / dog sitter from June 10-17. Have 2 well behaved older dogs (Australian shepherded cattle dog mix) that need to be walked and loved. Live in downtown Los barriles about 4 blocks from the beach. Please contact email@example.com
- Wanted: Full sized pickup truck cross bed tool box,w/locks if possible. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for a solar system for camper trailer. local family building on a lot without electricity currently. Need to run lights, small fridge, maybe fans? Anyone have one they don’t need or ideas on what to buy and where would be appreciated! – email@example.com
- Looking for a lightly used mask and snorkel. Mine seems to have disappeared this last year..
Adult, male. Thanks – firstname.lastname@example.org
- June schedule of events with Tehroma: https://shoutout.wix.com/so/00OX41yPI?languageTag=en&cid=f4794052-2634-4df5-abdc-7cc560a2e2ff
- Yoga with Deborah is canceled for Monday the 29th of May. Sorry for the inconvenience. See you Thursday at the new time. Yin Yoga 2pm and Yoga for Men at 3.30pm at Sukhasana Studio.
Namaste. Deborah email@example.com
- Strawberry Full Moon Sound Bath. 4pm June 3 at Sukhasana Studio. The Summer energy is here. Sun shining down on our faces & warming our hearts. Let’s move into the season with open loving, festive hearts and celebrate together! Sound Healing can clear blockages & helps the body & mind to unwind. Sound vibration can help facilitate warm healing energy to flow within the body. Join us & set some positive intentions for the new lunar month. Book here: https://www.yogawithdeborah.com/event-details/strawberry-moon-sound-bath
- There are now no excuses left to miss Yoga with Deborah! Classes have moved to the afternoons right before Happy Hour starting June 1st. Monday and Thursday every week @ Sukhasana Studio’ 2.00pm Yin Yoga – 3.30pm Yoga for Men – We are open all year round and air conditioned for your comfort. See you soon my friends! https://www.yogawithdeborah.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yoga, Pilates, Barre + Mindfulness Meditation Classes available in English & Spanish at Sukhasana Studio. All levels & Drop-ins Welcome! Open Year Round. Please follow link to learn more about our studio + scroll down for schedule + class descriptions + how to find us: https://www.ubldesigns.com/sukhasana-studio-los-barriles-bcs-mex
Beautiful courtyard + Cafe de Dylan for your cool drink, smoothie, coffee, tea, sandwiches, home baked treats + internet needs in the same building!
- Reiki Healing with Tehroma. Drop into a deep state of mindful and meditative relaxation. Tap into your natural ability to heal from within. Rest and breathe with ease and embodied awareness. Email for appointment: email@example.com More info: https://www.ubldesigns.com/reiki-healing-arts
Repeats every TWO weeks. 5 lines/10-15 words per line/50 words total – subject to editing
- This is Manny the Saltillo guy. If you’re thinking on getting your Saltillos refinished email me I’m your guy. Are you getting new floors(Saltillos)? If you have any doubts about what to do and not to do before and after and which sealers should you use or not, I’ll will be happy to help you. I’m also install them. Here is one thing you should never ever do; sanding them before installing them. If your worker says this must be done he doesn’t really know what he is doing, he may know how to lay them but not have to take care of them. My phone number 624 178 4936 What’sApp. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Too many keys? We can help you! Reduce the number of keys you have for your house. We do mastering and equalization of locks. Contact us for a quote and to know your best option.
Cell Whatsapp 6242345760 / email@example.com
THREE LINE LIMIT – Repeats in one week. All Coconuts are US in origin. Subject to editing. (Bad words: sell, money, $, dollars, pesos) – Keep it short! Sorry, no photos. Use Craig’s list and include link.
- 14 foot boat 2009. 60hp Yamaha. new trailer.. built in triple charger, new battery 9,899 fishes – firstname.lastname@example.org
- lucky dog elevated dog bed. 75 barks excellent condition – email@example.com
- Brand new 14’x 6′ Utility trailer, rear ramp, 3000lb axle, 8 ply radials, including 3 brand new spares and 4 sets Summit Racing 10,000 lb tie down straps. Pictures on request. 3000 Clams – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2007 26foot SeaSwirl Striper boat Graigs List link:
- 4 like new wheels and tires for a quad or side by side size 26x10x12.1000 Trails ,ask for Ed. – email@example.com
- Midea 1.5 Ton Air Conditioner Mini Split Units Energy Efficient. 1 year old..perfect condition
I am upgrading to 2 ton units. I have 3 available . 350 shells each or 900 for all 3 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 60″ Cascading Waterfall feature for pool / spa / garden NIB $525 Derrick @ (951) 541-6759
- Does anyone want 6 perfectly good cardboard boxes. I hate to have to throw them away. Elizabeth, email@example.com or 425 900 8544.
- 10’ Achilles Inflatable boat, rigid hull, 3.5hp Johnson 2 stroke, folding wheels. This dinghy has always been stored in a garage. It is in excellent condition. Perfect dinghy. 3800us clams Photos & more info on craigslist
- Futon. Charcoal gray.excellent condition. 200 seats – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dining table. Live edge. 94” x 42” Hand made in Miraflores.. 8 chairs including 2 captain chairs. Excellent condition. Photo upon request 1850 meals. – email@example.com
- 2000 Subaru Forester, 5-speed manual trans, AWD, 150K miles, runs strong, new clutch & battery, good rubber. “1,500 Subys” Dale (907) 232-1783
- 14’ Zodiac rubber dingy with 15hp Mercury. Inflatables are perfect and motor starts on 1st pull. Great for local fishing and spear fishing. 4400 shells Keithleimbach@icloud.com