FRIDAY, JULY 1, 2022
Sad News, Long time Los Barriles resident Judy Barrick passed away suddenly and went to be with her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ June 25th. She was involved with the East Cape Christian Fellowship and had many friends here. She was surrounded by her family and passed peacefully. She will be dearly missed.
|1-Fri||The Bookstore 9-11am located in the Hwy 1 Storage-Across from El Arco Electrical, before the Blue Little Costco store. Feel free to contact for directions. – email@example.com|
|2-Sat||Movie Night ‘Grease’ costumes encouraged. $200 donated to SNAP. 7pm or come early at eat! firstname.lastname@example.org|
|7-Thu||Recycle in Los Barriles email@example.com|
|7-Thu||Alanon meeting Spa Buena Vista 10-11am. Question/directions 624-141-0267 or 619-889-2779. Approve literature only. Newcomers and old timers welcome|
|13-Wed||Full Moon Thunder Moon|
|13-Wed||Rotary meeting, Wine and Tequila bar. 9am visitors welcome. – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|14-Thu||Alanon meeting Spa Buena Vista 10-11am. Question/directions 624-141-0267 or 619-889-2779. Approve literature only. Newcomers and old timers welcome|
- El Toro y La Luna furniture, home decor and tile Store in Los Barriles, after 4th of July , will be closed on saturdays for the summer, keeping our regular hours from 9 am to 5 pm from monday to friday. We wish you a great summer and look forward to your visit, we have a/c and great merch! EL TORO Y LA LUNA (624)100 -1991 -Whatssap and cell number email: email@example.com land tel line: (624) 141 0696
- I am still looking for a person to do iron bars on 2 of my windows and another one at another place.
- Someone that has a creative mind for the one window and the other 2 just simple but does the job of keeping burglars out. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wanted: Blackboard white chalk; U.S. made only, i.e., sans grit. Dave Love (624)229-9231 dulcecasitas10 at gmail
- We at Plum Loco are looking for NYDIA AND LUIS KENNEDY, We have received a package for you , unfortunately you are not in our crystal ball all of clients. 624-141-0520 or www.aerobuerro.com
- I’m looking for someone to analyze statements and invoices, and creating spreadsheets summarizing billing data. The data are simple dollar amounts. Ed email@example.com; 624.142.8061
- Celebrating nearly twenty years in business, we’re proud that we have been chosen Trip Advisor’s #1 East Cape sportfishing charter. Each day we strive to provide a truly unique sportfishing experience on the Sea of Cortez.. The team at Baja’s Awesome Sportfishing are record-holding tournament winners and we look forward to welcoming you onboard! Our boats, ‘Awesome’ and ‘Too Awesome’, are the constant choice for returning fishermen who book again and again with the team at Baja’s Awesome Sportfishing. Just starting to experience the world’s aquarium? We’ll set a high bar for your guest experience. Our onboard teams are bilingual, and their local fishing knowledge is unsurpassed across a 40-mile radius of the East Cape waters. Start to finish, guests enjoy the additional touches that are unique to Baja’s Awesome Sportfishing as we escort you to the boat in the morning and greet you as you return. We’ll start your day with a fresh fruit smoothie and donuts; our ‘Awesome’ nonstop cold water in Yeti tumblers replaces single serve plastic water bottles that threaten our seas; cold bottled Pacifico or your choice of beverages in coolers; spend time in the bridge with our Captains or on the bow running with dolphins chasing tuna. As well as sportfishing, Baja’s Awesome Sportfishing provides whale, dolphin, manta ray excursions with picnics onboard, combined fishing and snorkeling experiences and trips to remote beaches. Book for July and we’ll add an Awesome T-shirt! Be Awesome! Come on board. www.bajasawesome.com, 909-266-9707 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- HSBC Fido Answers: (1) You need to contact the Fidieocomiso dept of HSBC, Mexico City or Mexicotrust@hsbc.com.mx You need to get the reference number and amount to be paid. You can then take this to any HSBC branch and pay it in pesos. (2) We paid our Fido a couple months ago at the HSBC bank office below and behind La Comer in San Jose.
- The Sausage Lady! This Saturday July 2nd I will be coming down to Los Barriles to deliver your orders. Please make you orders email@example.com or call me 6121204530 by Friday noon and I bring your orders I will have Regular brats,nürnberger(Breakfast sausages)Spicy brats, smoked chicken brats,wieners, brats,Italian sausages (or ground), Polish,liverwurst, sausage,Homemade mustard. For order-Lasagna veggie meat or mixed (2 pieces sizes) Schnitzel(pork or chicken),meat patties
- Vita’s Art+Fashion Boutique-Gallery schedule for July: Tuesday – 10am to 5pm, Friday – 10am to 5pm. If you’d like to visit Boutique other days or make a custom order, please, make an appointment, Victoria 624-110-6992 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dear community please help to be on the lookout for a small brown leather wallet with drivers license and Banorte debit card. On the back is written Alamos Sonora. This was lost on Tuesday 28 June between 6-7:30 pm. Location was between Playa Norte RV Park on the beach toward the first arroyo going north. Reward if found please contact East Cape Health Center 624-124-8203 / cell 644-234-6479 thank you!! – email@example.com
- I am looking for a one bedroom apartment. Willing to pay up to $400 a month. –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Henry’s Home Services. Pet care, trips to vet, errands, short term house sitting, translating for home repairs, workers, and appointments. 26 years here, and very familiar with our community. Bilingual, references. Lots of experience with animals. Call, or what’s app 415 264 8624.
- Books, Books Books and jigsaw puzzles. Last Bookstore day until mid September. Friday, July 1st 9:00 to 11:00 am. Located in the Highway Storage units on the road north of LB-across the highway from El Arco Electrical Supply. – email@example.com
- Food Drive for the Catslandia Shelter, San Bartolo. Hello, this is Catslandia Shelter and we need your help. We are already 4 years old and now we have 40 cats. We need to collect 20 bags of 20 kg (400 kilograms) of cat food for the summer. Also, if you have cat food that your cat does not like, please donate to Catslandia. Help our kitties get through summer! Thank you – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early pickleball membership for the 2022/23 season is now available for viewing and purchase online at www.trespalapasbaja.com Early pricing ends July 15. Pickleball Bar at Tres Palapas. Open summer hours MWF 4 – 8
- could anyone advise on purchasing a battery powered fan suitable for extended power cuts summertime – please contact email@example.com
- Washing machines fixed by Ruben. East Cape area. Slow English spoken. Text (preferred) or call me (624)122-7512
- Movie Night at SweetPea’s Tiki Bar & Grill, Saturday, July 2nd! We will be showing the movie/musical Grease and costumes are encouraged. Movie admission is $200 pesos which will be donated to SNAP. movie starts at 7pm but come early to enjoy a special dinner menu. Reservations are required: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Too much alcohol is destructive to your body. Kidneys, esophagus, stomach, liver, etcLiver disease is often symptom free. If you are concerned about your drinking, or your drinking as a couple, it’s a good idea to talk about it and explore your options. Dra. Kim Barrett, Consejo Los Barriles. I have a post doctoral fellowship in addictions, and 30 years treatment experience. Harm reduction model. For appt. email email@example.com, or call 624-150 8611. Services are por donación. Có-consultation with physician is available.
- Pickleball at Tres Palapas is open for drop-ins this summer, 120 pickleballs. Early 2022/23 membership includes free summer drop-in. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Has anyone used Starlink los barriles. – email@example.com
- Any recommendations as to who to use for bill paying service? – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Has anybody else in the Las Brisas been out of water for what seems like the last 2 weeks? Do you know what’s up? – email@example.com
- A quick note to all the gringos that slaughter the Mexican language. The word is fide comiso- pronounced fee day coe me so, not fidio comisio or fido or any other butchered version. try pronouncing it properly instead of like an uneducated import. something that bothers me every time I hear it. just sayin… Glen Selway.
- Take advantage of our promo!! 2×1 in beer at Pizzeria Don Roberto for the month of July! Enjoy it with our delicious Italian food in the company of friends or family!! – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wanted: a set of weight. Barbell, dumbbells etc. email@example.com
- SweetPea’s Tiki Bar & Grill will be closed for the season starting July 4th. We want to thank EVERYONE in the community that has given us a try, lent your support, donated equipment and been loyal customers & friends for these past 9 months. It has been a whirlwind and an absolute blast! We are so very blessed to have been embraced by the community and to have made such wonderful friends and connections with people from all over the world! We look forward to coming back strong for our second season this October. With much love and aloha, The Tiki Team: Joe, Fiona, Yoselin, Graciela, Olga & Alejandro. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joel would like to thank everyone for their generous donations for his surgery expenses and rehab. After his first surgery he was told that he may never walk again. Here he is with his family. He is back to work. Thanks thanks!
THREE LINE LIMIT – Repeats in one week. All Coconuts are US in origin. Subject to editing. (Bad words: sell, money, $, dollars, pesos) – Keep it short! Sorry, no photos. Use Craig’s list and include link.
- 6’x12′ Enclosed Utility Trailer. Brand New. Only Used to move down to Baja. Located in Los Planes. 7000 Coconuts Call or email for more info. 612-105-0718 – email@example.com
- (a) Hunter Douglas Ceiling Fans Brand new . 2 available 200 shells each (b) Turquoise Copper Sink…small size…beautiful 250 shells firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beautiful copper bowl Small size 2500 shells – email@example.com
- Utility trailer 6 x 10 700 coconuts 970-379-5294 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25hp mercury 2 stroke never seen saltwater! barley used at all. Also just tuned by earnesto! – email@example.com