Thursday, October 7, 2021 – #4300
Watch for the Friday’s BPE and all the wonderful stuff NOT WANTED!
- Sorry folks for not being clear in my 10/3 post. I will be flying down from SLT to LB, not driving. (Gringo newby!!) Therefore, if you have any letters, yarn, craft or other small items that you need from the US and can be shipped to me, I can help! Again, my apologies! Karen – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alcoholics Anonymous Mtgs Tues & Fri 8:30am. Open meeting. English speaking. Located on patio at Palmas de Cortez Hotel outside Tico’s Restaurant. Newcomers welcome! – email@example.com
- Oct 09th, we’ll have a Pizza and Wine night with our friends from Los Barriles Wine and Tequila: Salads, Pizza, Crème Brûlée and glasses of wine! Contact us at 612 153 9430 to save your spot. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Has anyone flown into Cabo lately with a dog from the US? My research says no health certificate, no rabies shot and proof of needed, but I don’t want to have problems at the airport. Thanks for any advice. Julie – email@example.com
- Is anyone familiar with how strong the ATT cell service is in Zacatitos? Thanks for any advice. Julie – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anyone have a good experience with a local travel agent? We are looking for a travel agent in town or San Jose who can help us with flights – email@example.com
- Is anyone driving up a partially or entirely empty trailer or an RV this winter to or through California? We are hoping to send some stuff up that way and will share expenses, amount depending online the situation. Interested? Email Jennifer alighton (at) me [dot] com
- Would you like to keep up with “Everything Los Barriles” on Facebook but can’t stand Facebook? What about a weekly “digest” of the news and info you find there, minus excessive promotion, drama and no need to use Facebook! Gauging interest, email me if it is something you’d appreciate. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Zopilotes” Ice Cream Shop in San Bartolo, will be opening at the end of Oct. Still cleaning up the damage given to us from Olaf and taking the opportunity to do some renovations. Will post exact day closer to the time. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon. Email: email@example.com for more info.
- Sabor de Rancho in San Bartolo is excited to announce that they are taking reservations for the upcoming season. Classes will start in Nov and continue until the end of March. Later if needed. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, menus, prices etc. Looking forward to cooking with you.
- Does anyone have two openings on Shaw Direct Satellite. Thanks. email@example.com.
- Fishing Report by Gary Graham: https://bajabytes.com/2021/10/05/triple-digit-dorado/
- Looking for a local landscaper? Kitzia Kokopelmana. whatsapp 624 1471086 kitziakokopelmana gmail.com Edible, ornamental and native plants. Bilingual. 20 years of experience.
- Copied from Delegacion Los Barriles FaceBook…… ATTENTION NOTICE.To beneficiad@s l@s alumn@s with East Cape Guild A Scholarship. C., you are informed that you can stop by to pick up your school uniform voucher in this Municipal Delegation, Monday to Friday at a time from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p. m.. (First Income Only alumn@s)
- Linocut printmaking workshop, José Guadalupe Posada in 1910 created the most famous Calavera “la catrina” which has become a beloved figure and iconic symbol of Day of the Dead. join this fun workshop create your own beautiful skull design inspired by the prints of Posada and the traditional Dia de los Muertos imagery! design carve and print! bring a t-shirt Monday October 18th 10 to 1pm with firstname.lastname@example.org check out the art studio at the following pages www.instagram.com/yoloxochitl.art.studi https://www.facebook.com/Yoloxochitlartstudio/ *no experience required
- I’m seeking a nice place to rent for 1 month, ideally mid January through mid Feb. I’m clean, non-smoking, and responsible. Flexible budget but hoping to stay under $1,300/month. Prefer a quieter area if possible. I’m a kite surfer and musician from Vermont, USA. Open to all options and thank you in advance for your time. – email@example.com
- Hi, my name is Tim and I’m looking for a place in Los Barriles for January and February. It will be just me and my 10 month Catahoula. Please let me know if you have something to rent. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bodega for rent, Spa Buena Vista 15x15x40 ft with Bano. Available now. – email@example.com
- sweetpea’s bar & grill is hiring for all positions to open in october. please whatsapp joe 4159944394
- restaurant the burner is back! open from Wednesday to Sunday, 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm. in el cardonal, baja california sur. reservations: whatsapp – 6121324517 email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chef Crystal of El Pirata. Hola Clients. Welcome back to LB! I want to let you know I will be available beginning December 1 for bookings for in home Chef services. In October and November I will be Mag Bay, cooking for a fishing lodge for The Reel Baja. Upon my return I look forward to seeing you again and creating gourmet experiences in your home. Book ahead as I am already reserving dates. Safe travels. Salud Crystal. What s App 624 184 8682 FB Messenger email@example.com
- piedra angular church will star services october 3 11am every sunday monday prayer 7.00pm thursday services 7pm. firstname.lastname@example.org spanish behind repsol gas station everybody is welcome
- Wanted: Looking for a propane stove to purchase in good shape – email@example.com
- Wanted: Jeep Wrangler 4×4 6 cyl in nice shape. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for a full time care giver for 80yr old woman in La Ribera. Must speak English. Lady has early stage dementia amd needs help: cooking, laundry, shopping, distributing meds. Contact: email@example.com
- Looking for a trailer box to tow behind atv. For towing our kiting gear to the beach. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The diving season began, it is time to jump into the water and enjoy the incredible marine life of Baja California Sur, Whether diving or snorkeling in our private tours we will take you to the best dive sites, with an all-inclusive service so that only you have to worry about having a good time. Our team has more than 15 years of experience, since it is not only about having a good time, but also about doing it safely with qualified people who know the area. Book today for our different diving and snorkeling tours. Visit our website to more details. www.krakendivers.com
- seeking local area gardener for monthly maintenance at my beachfront house in las tinas (midway between el cardonal and LB). would like to identify my plants, get advice on their care, install drip irrigation and it would be lovely to get landscaping advice. some english appreciated (my spanish is one year old) – email@example.com
- Hello friends, im the sausage lady. This saturday oktober 9 I will coming down to los barriles to deliver your orders. Please send me a email with your orders or call me 6121204530 by Friday noon and I will meet you on the parking lot at community market from 9 to 10am. I will have – Regular brats – Spicy brats – Wieners (Frankfurter) – Nürnberger (Breakfast sausage) – Spicy brats with chees inside – Smoked chicken Brats – Italian sausages (or ground) – German meat loaf – Polish sausage – Smoked ham. The sausages are vacuum packed with 4 pieces. Home made mustard. For order Lasagna (only for order) veggie meat or mixed (2,4,6 or 8 pieces). Bolognese sauce. Thanks – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Re-opening of Bilingual Services, La Ribera: Sunday, 9:00 am, Santa Victoria en Cristo / Holy Victory in Christ. Greetings and welcome from our congregation. After over a year of restricted seating ending our Church can now formally invite people to attend our sanctuary ministry services. How to find us? When entering La Ribera from Santa Cruz, turn right at the Oxxo toward Cabo Pulmo. Go about a mile farther where on your right you will drive by Reys Mercado. Then go two more blocks where you turn right at the Santa Victoria sign. You will find us one short block. Easy find! We are a Christ centered, Bible believers, living joyously in the marvelous Love of our Lord Jesus! Come and see. Wednesday prayer 6 pm and Bible study at 7 pm. Telephone 624-237-4661. Bajavictorynews@gmail.com
- Vita’s Art+Fashion Gallery (Victoria’s Sunny Dresses) will be open 1st of October in a new location. It is soft opening! We are still working with decorations and exhibitions, but we will be happy to see all our friends and say Hello new season!!! Vita’s Art + Fashion, 2021 – new start! Calle 20 de Noviembre, Shily Fisher Plaza & Suits (in front of La Fogata) 10am to 5pm – email@example.com
- Affordable, reliable and well recommended transportation service. As low as 55 USD to and from airport. Multiple recommendations available. +526241506175 or firstname.lastname@example.org – We also drive your car to and from US!
- Affordable, friendly and reliable transportation service. WhatsApp +526241506175 or email@example.com, don’t over pay. As low as 55 USD from LB to the airport.