MONDAY, AUGUST 30, 2021
Guess everyone knows by now…….not a drop!!
Tomorrow’s vaccine clinic is for 30yrs +, 2nd dose, starting 8am La Cancha, Los Barriles.
- Wed, September 1, El Cardonal recycling at the Concha next to the Subdelegado’s office. Questions? TheDianaMo@gmail.com
- I was going to quit this posting after my last post but again I had over 100 folks who wanted to see it. “Death in Baja” is a traumatic affair if you haven’t got any plans on what you are going to do. Here is some information to help you prior to those terrible times. I try to walk you thru who to call first and the documents you will need. – email@example.com
- House sitters, (will consider reasonable rent/utilities) pet and plant care, handy man. Seeking house sitting job within a 45 minute drive of Los Barriles. Retired, experienced couple. Currently house sitting in La Ribera 4 months until Mid- November. Available Mid – November for 2-4 months. Mature clean responsible, references. – firstname.lastname@example.org
4. lost dog. please keep a lookout for an old medium sized black brown chow mix with a pink collar. last seen around the pemex station. you can call me on mex cel 624 1277653 or email me. thank you – email@example.com
5. Considering purchasing a tv this winter at Costco. Probably a lower end smart 40ish inch. Anybody know if the firmware/interface messages would be unilingual Spanish, or can it be modified for english? I know a buddy who purchased a laptop there, and has always struggled with the Spanish language operating system. Tnx – firstname.lastname@example.org
7. LA Bay Juerel Harvest Run – we are running up to Bahia around the 7th for the yellowtail season. Let us know if you want to join in the caravan or panga or would want your own panga. Always epic! – email@example.com
8. Wanted: 28 – 32’, 3 axle boat trailer, in need of one. +52 613 114 7090
9. Wanted: A reliable laptop. Kim Barrett. firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Retired couple with a old dog. We are looking for a Jan-mid March rental either a casita for 2 people or a house for 4. We have been VRBO hosts for 8 years. clean, non-smoking and handy. We have rented in the Todos Santos area for the last 6 years. Thanks! Lew and Cheryl Moore – email@example.com
11. I am returning for a 4th season teaching pickleball at Tres Palapas. Seeking a 1-bedroom rental for myself and my 45lb Cortez rescue pup, Peso, approximately January 1 through March 31, 2022. She goes with me to the pickleball courts almost everyday, so an ideal location would be walking distance to Tres Palapas, but would consider anything dog-friendly in LB. Lot of references and possibly some free pickleball lessons! Gracias. – firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Not Wanted: New 2021 14ft Alcom Stealth – Enclosed Cargo Trailer. See Craigslist
13. Psychotherapy, family therapy, addictions treatment. Dr Kimberly Barrett
. Consejo Community Counseling. Call or email for appointment. 624 150 8611
14. Marlin Migration Expedition October 15 First expedition sold out! OPEN BOOKING for this second Expedition. Details on: www.krakendivers.com The Marlin Migration is an incredible event that occurs every year in the months of October, November and December, these incredible fish arrive at our shores providing an unbeatable spectacle. This is a tour that you definitely cannot miss, you will be in the open sea observing these and other animals working together to feed themselves, sometimes we can see sea lions, sharks and tuna join in the feeders of large schools of fish sometimes even whales. It is not necessary to have any certification and experience for this tour since you will be with them underwater with snorkeling equipment and of course a certified guide with you at all times. Our captains are local captains with a lifetime of experience who have chosen to exchange their fishing nets for snorkeling equipment in a way to earn money in a sustainable way.