JUNE 3, 2021 #4261
Summer Quick Read Format.
|3-Thu||East Cape Recycling 9-11am|
|4-Fri||Bookstore 11am Highway 1 Storage across from the new Arco electrical supply past the Repsol Station – firstname.lastname@example.org|
- I need to get in touch with my next door neighbors, Beto and Mark Jensen. Could anyone seeing this ad have them call me, Tom Davis, in Colorado at 970-343-9839 and leave their cell phone numbers? So I can call them back.
- Salt+Cotton Eco-Boutique is open Tuesday-Saturday, 9am-3pm. We have new shipments of olukai sandals, natural and organic body-care products from the mountains of Oaxaca, turkish cotton kimonos and artisan woven, fair-trade wide-brim straw hats. The a/c is on, come on by and see whats new! – email@example.com
- Gary Graham fishing report: https://bajabytes.com/2021/06/01/baja-blue-or-yellow-fin-tuna-on-the-menu/
- Some time ago an ad was posted offering roof insulation and sealing. Am interested in having this done on our Casa in Spa Buena Vista. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you moving to Los Barriles or the general area, maybe need to get that new side by side sent down? We do it all and can pick it up from your location in the USA if you can not deliver to our 10,000 sq ft warehouse in San Diego. Give us a holler, Mail & Shipping Los Barriles 624-151-5530, www.mailbaja.com for details or email@example.com Terry Gray Curtis at your service.
- Baja Blooms Will Be Stocked with Fresh Tropcals and other Flowers Sooon!! We will Probably Open June 8th ,9th or 10th at latest!!! Trying to get Cargo to Arrive June 7th!! See Yall Very Soon LB!! We Look So Forward to Working Again and Serving All of Your Floral Needs!!! We Will Let You Know ASAP which Day Exactly! Thank you For All you patience!! Saludos!! – Bajablooms@gmail.com
- Hey all – I’m back in town and need to finish some rides on my peloton. But I don’t have my peloton – have one I can use? I’ll be in and out in less than an hour! – firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have 2 clients that are looking for a cruiser for the Dorado Shoot out July 17 – email@example.com or 624 12 18786. Gracias
- Regarding the information posted about the Cartilla, the official record of Covid vaccinations that we can get at the Centro de Salud in Los Barriles, can anyone tell us if this applies to those of us who received ours in the Los Cabos district (i.e. La Ribera, Santiago and Miraflores), or if it is only available to those who received their vaccinations in Los Barriles? Gracias. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can someone please let me know the requirements to bring our companion cats permanently, into Mexico? I have read that a “wellness” letter from the vet is all that is required? Thank you. – email@example.com
17th ANNUAL EL CARDONAL FISHING TOURNAMENT & RAFFLE
The El Cardonal Fishing Tournament & Raffle were a great success. In 17 years of this torneo it broke the record for the largest prize money paid to the anglers. There were 66 boats boats and over 250 anglers. The winner for the largest Dorado at 44.4 lbs. was Carlos Lucero Lucero. The largest Atun at 49.2 lbs. was Cade Smith. The largest Marlin at 154.2 lbs. was Miguel Higuera Higuera. And the jackpot winner was Marco Torres for a Marlin at 129.6 lbs.
And the big winner is the El Cardonal Prepa School (Telebachillerato Comunitario 20) which received 82,000 pesos from the torneo and 25,000 pesos from the raffle and additional donations from all the sponsors.
A special thank you to Clicerio Mercado and Gonzalo Alamea and their “A” team for their expert help in guiding us to such a successful fishing tournament.
And we thank all our wonderful & generous sponsors as follows: Restaurante Centro De Trenes at Bahia De Los Suenos, Deep Blue pool service & car wash, Phil & Lora Perry, Al & Sherry Hilberger, Pat Foster Bob & Mickey Angell, Rancho De Los Suenos, In Memory of Michael Farquhar, In Memory of Tyler Colwell, Llantiservicios Orduno, La Hornilla, Materiales y Aguas Cheras, Vista Del Mar Properties, Taqueria Yolanda, Minisuper Aguilar, Restaurante Cielito Linda, Salon Del Cortez, Tortilleria Chayito, Architecture & Construction, Tamayo Hermanos, Restaurante La Dona, Construmar, Electrical & Plumbing Contractor, CanDoo, Super Panga, Pipas Kiko, Casa Bahia Sonadora, Casa Blanca, Sergio’s ATV Rental, Uriel Flores Lucero, Hotel Las Terrazas, JMT Project & Construction, Cuadra San Alberto, Casa Coyote, Cabanas Enramadas Hot Dog “La Estrella”, Pescadores Del Tezal, S POINT LCC, Sportfishing, COMEX, ARJONA, S.I.E. Servicios Integrales de Enfermeria, Servicios y Pagos de Cortez, Storage Suisum CA, Sherwood & Tiffany, Christian Aguilar Figueroa, Crush Fairfield CA, Jose Maria Lucero Burquez, Casa Las Tinas, Fibertech, Cortinas y Tapices Vanesa, Dorado Shoot Out, CSL Plaza De Tecnologia, Big Sur Cafe, Casas Buenos Aaires RV, Baja Sunrise RV Park, Pescammar, Affi, Contadores, Aquamar, Spa Buena Vista, Casa Luna, ENERGYM, FERREMAR, Super Mercado Chapitos, Sonadora Resort, El Zorro Boat, Marco Antonio Aviles, ARQ. German Lucero R, Albercas Del Pacifico, Hernan Lucero Burques, Multiservicios Los Barriles, Acarreo y Materiales Aguilar, Los Pilly’s, Turispancho, El Vecino, Casita Las Linternas, Auto Estereo YEE’S, Restaurante La Playa, Punta Baja Tours, ResReyna Terramar, Taller Pollos, Pablo y Patricia Ellis, Primero por BCS, Baja Bonita, Clean Cut Tree & Landscaping, Casa Alm, Familia Gumns Hostrawser, Llantera Juanito, Pipas Reynaldo, Jose Luis Carpintero, Lou Gruzelier, Bahia Construction firstname.lastname@example.org, Casa Linda Vista, Casa Colana, ARDOR, Casa Rodriguez, “Neto Verdugo” Baja Mark, Bloquerq Don Chema, “El Viejo” Restaurante, Mini Market Toro, Cafe El Marino, Casa Chunique, Comidas Marcela, La Chingona Coos Bay OR, Casa P. P. Hacienda, Casa McGann We sincerely thank all who participated in helping make this event such a great success and we look forward to seeing you at next year’s 18th annual tournament on Memorial Day weekend 2022
THREE LINE LIMIT – Repeats in one week. All Coconuts are US in origin. Subject to editing. (Bad words: sell, money, $, dollars, pesos) – Keep it short! Sorry, no photos. Use Craig’s list and include link.
- microwave, works but no lcd display 15 clams, printer scanner copier 20 clams, 28” box tv 30 clams, 2 speakers 15w 20 clams, 2 beach sand chairs 15 clams, life jackets adult & kid 10 clams, non refillable big stationary propane tank can be made into barbacue,planter, etc, 50 clams, office desk chair 15 clams, 2 oars 6ft 20 clams, 10 lb anchor with chain 20 clams, adjustable aluminum crutches 15 clams, door mats 2 clams – email@example.com
- Hayward C900 pool/spa filter & pump, like new, seldom used, and stored inside. Spa cover as well, 500 spas takes it. – firstname.lastname@example.org