TUESDAY, MAY 18, 2021
|19-Wed||BajaShakespear Dinner Theater-6:30. firstname.lastname@example.org+52 624-165-0347 BPE#4241|
|21-Fri||Bookstore 9-11am. Highway 1 Storage across from the new Arco electrical supply past the Repsol Station|
|26-Wed||Full Flower Moon + Eclipse! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_2021_lunar_eclipse|
|28-Sat||Register for El Cardonal Fishing Tournament. All info on FaceBook: XVII Torneo de Pesca El Cardonal Group. BPE#4242|
|29-Sun||El Cardonal Fishing Tournament. 7am. All info on FaceBook: XVII Torneo de Pesca El Cardonal Group. BPE#4242|
- Looking for navy blue covered Kindle last seen on beach near LazyDayz. – email@example.com
- Lost chase Visa card and priority pass card. If found please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCUSSIONS – ANSWERS – ANNOUNCEMENTS
- FiberTech Internet is making a few changes, The HDTV division will be divided away from FiberTech to create two separate divisions. The Internet division will be purchased on June 1st, 2021. The HDTV division will be retained and operated by Roy Ice. For those of you wondering about the A-Team, they are still making it work. Any and all Internet questions should be directed to email@example.com or 624-358-2900
- Ashes to Ashes…The Beekhof family wish to express their thanks to those who poured out love to the family and showed up for Bill’s return to his beloved Sea of Cortez. A special thanks to EC Awesome Fishing Charter and to East Cape Medical for their care of Bill and dedication to our community. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are entering the home stretch. Don’t quit now! Los Barriles Cattle Fund is as dry as the arroyos. But we are entering the rainy season soon. The cows are still skinny and very very hungry. It breaks my heart to not be able to feed them enough, but we are keeping them going! Please, please donate generously. Make your past efforts worthwhile. If you’ve not yet donated, please do. And thank you everybody for helping. Leave donations at LB Properties, or PayPal, thru Jeff Daniels. The cows need you. They are very smart animals. Every sound they make is communication to each other, or expression of emotion. No idle moooos. – email@example.com
- Local mexican family needs a little help.Antonio Gonzales’ friend, Joel Arturo Aviles Sanchez, fell 24 meters from a tree. He broke his back and three ribs. We have seen the X rays. At first doctors thought he wouldn’t walk but after operations he can move legs. He has a long recovery, his wife and three children need a little help. Jane has contacted some of our organizations, so far–. Anything you can do would be appreciated. Please bring it to us or to Antonio who lives behind us.Thank you and stay cool. Jane and Blii Perry MX cell 624-315-4456.
- Friends, supporters and family of Cortez Rescue: We desperately need your help! Summer is coming fast and these poor pups will have a hell of a time surviving summer at Cortez. We have many, many litters(18)& solo puppies plus A LOT of dogs so we have no room to help others! Our shelter is full and our fosters are full(yes, we always need more foster homes ) But what we really need is help getting all these rescue pups adopted! And that’s where we are hoping you can help! 2. Please share Cortez Rescue & Outreach Facebook page & website: www.cortezrescue.org with your network(social media is very powerful), with your family, with your friends, with everyone…as you never know who will see our rescues & will want to adopt(or foster or foster to adopt). Please consider picking a pup to sponsor all the way to adoption. Visit our website, pick a pup & show your friends & family…be a part of a finding a pup it’s forever family. magine if 125 people each dedicated themselves to getting just ONE Cortez Rescue pup adopted, we could empty Cortez Rescue together There are many dogs waiting in the wings for our help but we just can’t help anymore; we are at a very critical point for weeks now and we are all so saddened by this. We work hard on all aspects of rescue every day, all day, to do our best to avoid getting to this point but during these desperate times, it has all caught up to us. There are so many in and so many waiting to get it…Many injured and now recovering, abused, neglected, abandoned, dumped and surrendered puppies & dogs of all ages and in all different conditions. We know we have the love & support of our wonderful community and we even help all our surrounding communities; we are asking that you participate actively in helping spread the word about our wonderful doggies. Please, it only takes minutes to tag friends & family, to share our page and website, to write up your own post about Cortez Rescue, to copy & paste us to groups or on other pages & walls. escue work is hard and never-ending! Our amazing volunteers are so dedicated to our Baja pups that you would be AMAZED at the lengths they go to show up day after day- to walk, play and socialize all the dogs regardless how busy their lives are, the time of year, and the work involved with training & even rehabilitating some ‘harder to rehome’ dogs. These men and women are tirelessly helping because they truly love & care about ALL dogs. Info@cortezrescue.org www.cortezrescue.org
- Does anyone have a recommendation for a dentist in San Jose or Cabo I’ve already consulted with East Cape people. . I need a second opinion. Thanks so much – firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are taking our cat to the US on an airline, anyone know what is needed on documents, etc. that I should get to prepare for the flight? Appreciate your comeback. email@example.com
- For several weeks our area in Las Brisas north of town has been experiencing serious CFE electric fluctuations. The incoming voltage drops so low that our water pump will not work. It has protection to prevent it from failing or burning up. Your lights may be ok but things like the toaster and microwave don’t work. That is minor compared with not being able to use your water storage. We do not have a generator but those that do have seen them running nearly 24/7. We have called the CFE trouble number which is 071..you can request English and you need your service number off your CFE bill. They have been out twice but the problem has not been resolved and keeps escalating. I am asking how many areas are experiencing this also? Are you reporting it or do you have any suggestion that might help in this very serious situation? Please post here or perhaps on Everything Los Barriles. firstname.lastname@example.org 624 142 8123.
- Where can I get a cracked iPad screen repair done in San Jose Del Cabo or Cabo. email@example.com
- Want to rent side x side utv with top mature couple staying just south of Los bir. From may 25 to June 13. Bob firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transportation to/from SJD Airport to Spa Buenavista. Dates arriving 6/23 at 4:15pm – departing 6/27 at 3:15pm. 4 Adults w/ 3 suitcases & 2 coolers. Would love a welcome cooler 🙂 or my mom can pack one & you can pick it up from her Someone please help us out!!! TYIA!! Peace – email@example.com
- The Bookstore will be open 9:00 to 11:00am this Friday May 21. We have had many donations and it is time to stock up on some really Excellent books! We look forward to seeing you. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pint and/or quart wide-mouth Mason or Mason-type jars; lids nice but not necessary. Ed email@example.com; 624.142.8061. Los Barriles.
- ISO Queen bunk bed frame and 2 SUPs. Email photos/descriptions etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking to rent a 4 seater for 5-7 days (from 18th-25th) for our adult friends’ visit. To be used for short jaunts to town from Spa Buena vista and to tres palapas north of town. Responsible long time home owner in Spa. Kind regards, Dwnell Testa – email@example.com
- Looking for a bike rack. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dra. Libia Mitsuko Soto Vera – Rheumatology specialist will be at the East Cape Health Center next Wed May 19th. She can help you to diagnose and treat inflammatory musculoskeletal conditions, and rare autoimmune diseases, some examples would be: Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Gout, Arthritis psoriasis, Lupus, Systemic Sclerosis, Dermatomyositis, Vasculitis, Spondylitis, Sjogren’s Syndrome, Fibromyalgia. Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 625 124 8203 for appointments.
NO MORE For Sale by owner or real estate companies, BEFORE YOU POST CHECK OUT THE RENTALS PAGE
- We are long time residents of LB and have sold our home. We need a long term rental (six months or more) beginning Jan 1. We have a small old dog. – firstname.lastname@example.org
Repeats every TWO weeks. 5 lines/10-15 words per line/50 words total – subject to editing
- Los Barriles Wine & Tequila is having a FLASH SALE… 15% off EVERYTHING from Wed. May 19th to Sun. May 23rd. (Excludes Happy Hour, but that’s already a great deal so come on in for that too! Every day from 4-6pm 2 x 1 wines by the glass.) email@example.com
- Hello everyone, I see that there are many foreigners moving or living in Mexico and many wanting to learn Spanish in order to better interact in the place where they have chosen to live, that is why I am offering Spanish classes online to Through Zoom, the idea of these classes is that in addition to teaching the common of any kind of languages such as pronunciation, verbs, adjectives, etc. I will also teach you how to speak in Mexico, our culture, traditions and way of thinking. Regardless of the level you have, the class will adapt to you and your particular objective, making a class completely focused on you and private. The cost of the class is 15 usd and the payment is through Paypal. To start with your class just send me a message about what day you can start and why you want to learn Spanish, I hope to see you soon. Muchas Gracias Amigos #spanishlessons #learnspanish #aprendiendomexicano – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you planning a trip? Get perfect snacks that won’t get you messy and give you so needed energy. You can get beef jerky of different flavors, 11 different dehydrated fruits and 5 kinds of veggies without additional sugar or conservatives. Place your order on WhatsApp 624 166 3819 or FB metztlidehydratedgoods – pick up in LB or delivery around LB – email@example.com
- Hi LB!!! After Tuesday, Baja Blooms, your Hot Pink Florist, Will Be Closed till Early June. Please Note: Baja Blooms Has New Summer Hours. Monday thur Friday 12-4..Closed Weekends. These Hours Are Flexible Due to Special Celebrations or Special Events that Arise. We Will Return to Regular Business Hours in Late September. Thank you LB!! – Bajablooms@gmail.com
THREE LINE LIMIT – Repeats in one week. All Coconuts are US in origin. Subject to editing. (Bad words: sell, money, $, dollars, pesos) – Keep it short! Sorry, no photos. Use Craig’s list and include link.
- Beautiful 2002 Mercedes Benz S-Class. silver with black interior. Loaded with navigation, power seats, moonroof, cd changer, automatic transmission, air conditioning, keyless entry, memory seats, and much, much, more. See at bajasur.craigslist.org/cto/d/2002-mercedes-benz-s500/7291904760.html or call 624-137-7721
- 23 ft. Skip Jack mini cruiser built by Lupe Diaz. 140 HP Johnson 4 stroke, VHF radio, GPS / Fish Finder.15,500 sardines https://bajasur.craigslist.org/boa/7323131892.html
- Free free free. once again my fancy goldfish figured out what to do during the Covid Lockdown. I have at least 10 to give away from 4 to 12 inches. If interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org 310-699-7516
- Canon Eos Rebel T4i camera. Plus 75-300 zoom lens, 2 camera bags and cleaners. 550 clicks https://bajasur.craigslist.org/pho/d/canon-eos-rebel-t4i-camera/7322502870.html email@example.com
- Honda 500 2 seater for rent hour,day,week. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 00′ Dodge Durango Silver and Very Nice. Excellent Baja Vehicle, new shocks and good tires 150k miles SD title $3000 email@example.com Located in Buenos Aires
- Canon Eos Rebel T4i SLR camera plus 75-300 zoom, 2 camera bags and cleaning accessories. 550 clicks. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2007 Yamaha Rhino 2-seater Side-by-Side 660. Slightly faded blue, but generally good-looking! Rebuilt and runs amazing! 5500 coconuts firm A LOT of machine. email@example.com located in Buenos Aires