SORRY! NO Community Market tomorrow Saturday, Feb 13th,
But according to FB several of your favorites will be at the old bus station across from the Fountain on Hwy One about 9am. There will be Art Association Raffle tickets! And tickats at Maximo Three Dog Corner
|13-Sat||“Love Letters” A reading. Yoga Garden 6:30 firstname.lastname@example.org #4203|
|14-Sun||Bay View Wine Pairing Dinner http://bit.ly/2MqAJRm email@example.com|
|14-Sun||“Love Letters” A reading. Yoga Garden 6:30 firstname.lastname@example.org #4203|
|14-Sun||Oysters & Wine @Cozy Coffee 3-6pm email@example.com|
|16-Tue||Mardi Gras/Carnival–At this time there are no festivities planned.|
|19-Fri||The Bookstore 9-11 noon. HighwayOneStorage – Across from El Arco Electrical, past Resol Gas, North of L.B. on the Right|
|19-Fri||Wine Pairing Dinner with Chef Crystal at Wine Bar http://bit.ly/3aQdkS7 – firstname.lastname@example.org BPE#4206|
|20-Sat||TRUE STORIES a benefit for The Guild Scholarship Fund. email@example.com
See BPE# 4203
|21-Sun||TRUE STORIES a benefit for The Guild Scholarship Fund.
See BPE# 4203
|27-Sat||Full Snow Moon|
DISCUSSIONS – ANSWERS – ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Smokey’s update: Please know that we have had a few employees that have been out sick. Our rule is that they cannot come to work until they get a negative COVID test. Today one of those out sick tested positive. As a result, we had all of our employees tested. We paid for 28 tests. Most all of those tests were negative. We had positive tests among a few employees out sick that live together or in close proximity. Due to those positive tests, we are now closed. We are sanitizing tonight and tomorrow. We will retest all employees Monday. All employees are effectively quarantined now. Out of an abundance of caution, we want to inform the community of this situation. We are being advised by the proper authorities as to when we can reopen safely. Please know that the safety of our employees and esteemed clients is of utmost importance to us. We will keep you all informed. God Bless us all!
- Hola amigos, this is Priscilla Duran from Cafe Maria, I just started a new project named “Crescent Moon” to offer free art classes to the children of our community. Thanks to your support we have enough to start the art program which will start next week. 12 Children will take 1 class a week for 4 weeks with Xochitl Rivera from Yolochitil Art Studio. We got donations of materials that we will be able to use in the classes, and we also got money donations that allow us to pay for the classes. So thank you very much for supporting this 4 weeks program.
I’m planning to open a craft club for 5 children by the 1st week of March, this program will last 4 weeks as well, and it will be lead by a teacher who has experience working with children development, her name is Yedid Castro. The classes will have a cost of 3,500 pesos for the 5 children without taking into account the materials.
Besides the money we need to pay for this course, we would appreciate some craft materials that you could drop to Cafe Maria such as: markers, beads, threads, macrame threads, glue, pom poms, feathers, etc.. anything that can be used in a craft project will be well appreciated. If we get enough to open the Craft Club, a total of 17 children will have been beneficiated from this program and will start introducing art to their lives.
Please support this program by going to www.losbarriles.life/crescentmoon you can donate there, or you can find another way to help. Art promotes creativity and expression, art making at a young age has many benefits for kid – physical, emotional, and mental wellbeing. Thank you so much for looking after the children of our community. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Sincerely, Priscilla Duran
- looking for the name and address of a good car body shop. Either La Paz or Cabo. Rondaj810@gmail.com
- Spring Yoga Retreat at Casa Verde, La Ventana. 4 days of meditation, yoga, hiking, massage, paddle boarding, delicious food, and time for you to reconnect with yourself. Prices starting at $550 usd. See bajacasaverde.com/yoga-retreat-at-casa-verde/ for more information – email@example.com
- Looking for a good condition boat trailer for 22’ panga Single or double acel firstname.lastname@example.org
- ISO refrigerator, large one with freezer, ice maker a plus. 612-865-2162. – email@example.com
- Wanted: Impact vest. Men’s XL (maybe L, but doubtful). – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wanted: wave specific directional kiteboard no longer than 5’6″ and no wider than 17-3/4″. – email@example.com
- Los Cabos Roosterfish Madness
RESTAURANTS – FOOD SERVICE
- Simply…freshly made food in Los Barriles for you to enjoy at home. This week’s choices * Veggie burgers* *Chinese hoisin tofu noddles* Orders will be ready for collection in town on Wednesday 17th February. You can also pick up something Simply Soup-er from La Pitahaya. For more info and to place orders email: firstname.lastname@example.org or find me on Facebook @simplylosbarriles
Repeats every TWO weeks. 5 lines/10-15 words per line/50 words total – subject to editing
- Los Cabos Full Service Storage Facility, conveniently located next to the Los Cabos International Airport. Providing both residential and commercial clients the solution to storing their goods in Los Cabos. All units are drive-up with easy access with extra-wide, asphalted driveways. ☞ email@example.com – https://www.sjstorage.com/ – (624)146-1390
NO MORE For Sale by owner or real estate companies, BEFORE YOU POST CHECK OUT THE RENTALS PAGE
- Looking for a house sitting gig. I own a cleaning business and I love to cook. Could also be working as staff with a casita as partial pay. I bartend, have fine dining experience, was a wine distributor so I know my wines and I am a fantastic cook, (and I own a cleaning business which caters to Airbnb stays). Looking for a change! Want to get out of the snow next season. firstname.lastname@example.org
THREE LINE LIMIT – Repeats in one week. All Coconuts are US in origin. Subject to editing. (Bad words: sell, money, $, dollars, pesos) – Keep it short! Sorry, no photos. Use Craig’s list and include link.
- 1) 2 fishing rods, diawa interline. 100# 5′ 6”. 25 clams each. 2) 2 fishing rods, diawa interline. 100# 5′ 6”. 25 clams each. 3) custom live bait casting rod, 6’8” lamiglass 100# Blank w/ 1 inch metal eyes and roller tip. 250 clams. 4) rod and reel combo, shimano beastmaster 2 Spd w/80# spectre backing. With diawa saltwater VII 5′ 6” ,100# Rod. 50 clams. 5) custom made rod, Spin Cast 7′, 30#, 50 Clams. 6) Diawa Sealine 900 Reel (Equal to Penn 9/0) 25 Clams. 7) live bait keeper, portable 18”dia x 24” h 20 clams. 8) Outside Trollers Right & Left sides 25 clams. 9) Wire clamp-on bridle system for live bait 10 clams. 10) Marine antenna ratchet mount 5 clams. 11) Misc filet knives 2 clams each. 12) misc saltwater flies, plastic rod harness. 13) Live bait casting net 5 clams. Tom at email@example.com
- inflatable tandem kayak in excellent condition used twice by family. pump, paddles, leashes, anchor, carry bag. https://bajasur.craigslist.org/spo/d/inflatable-kayak/7275686850.html 450 dips