- Lost a pink and orange Duotone Soleil board on 11-26-2020 in Los Barilles near Vela. – email@example.com
- Lost: a tan cloth zippered change purse that has “nothing is impossible” written on it. –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lost prescription sunglasses in the surf between Spa and LaCapilla. Dark blue frames. email@example.com 503-910-1304
DISCUSSIONS – ANSWERS – ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Wishing you all the best for the New Year! What a year we have had! A time of unprecedented challenges for everyone. Our fundraisers ended abruptly and with that our usual way of earning money to support high school scholarships.
If 2020 has taught us anything, it is that kindness and compassion have never been more important. It has taught us that the best way through the darkness is to look for the light — and if there is none, to make it ourselves. I am continuously amazed by the thoughtfulness, positivity and joy you, the members of our community provide. Thank you for your donations to help the students of the East Cape with High School Education. Donations large and small matter. Education Matters..
“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.”
To contribute to the East Cape Guild that is tax deductible in the United States you can contribute to Leaders2Give, a 501(c)(3) not for profit corporation under United States law, and request that the funds be applied to the East Cape Guild. Leaders2Give.org click on the donate button and then go to the “Use this donation for” drop down menu and select the East Cape Guild. Please make sure to select the East Cape Guild on the drop-down menu. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is anyone leaving Vancouver Island travelling to Los Barriles BCS by mid January and would be willing to deliver a small envelope…gracias Jerry 250- 709-8224 – email@example.com
- Spotted a couple of birds I’ve been unable to identify help wanted – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where can I find new winch’s to buy for trucks – email@example.com
- TRUE STORiES: Looking for 7 to 9 people interested in writing/reading a personal True Story loosely based on the theme: LOST and FOUND for a benefit at The Yoga Garden. Tentative date is January 30th (depending on COVID updates). Stories will be 6-8 minutes when read aloud (about 800-1000 words). Email me if interested or if you have questions. EVERYONE has a story! (Audience will be limited in number and COVID safety protocol. will be followed). – firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Year’s Eve dinners listed here
- 13 foot Klamath aluminum boat with no leaks. – email@example.com
- Front Loading Under Counter Washer. 36 inches tall. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stout front bumper for Ford F-250, winch also..624 142 8183 – email@example.com
- Looking for storage space, anywhere between 250 – 500 square feet would do. Could be a bodega, shared bodega, large shed, storage unit, etc. Spa, Buena Vista, or LB. thanks! – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for dirt bike gear: pads, gloves and boots size 10-11. Turner.email@example.com
- Looking for a electric pottery kiln. building a ceramics studio in the pescadero area. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there a native plant nursery around looking for palo blanco and mesquite trees – email@example.com
- Tablet: minimum 3GB ram, 16GB memory; or laptop. Looks not important. Dave Love Gracias. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5×8-6×10 enclosed cargo trailer, excellent condition. – email@example.com
- Looking for a deep fryer. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am looking for some old used ceiling fans with light kits. ( Preferably outdoor ones). I do not care if they do not work. If they are headed to the dump please message me instead. Casaninarosa@yahoo.com. Or 624-141-0803.
- Anyone got a good winch for sale to mount on my 4 runner ? – email@example.com
RESTAURANTS – FOOD SERVICE
- Tio Pablo’s Turkey Plate Special
A healthy serving of Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Creamy Green Beans, Candied Yams, Cranberry Sauce while supplies last! $150 pesos – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restaurante Navegante At Hotel Buenavista Oceanfront & Thermal Resort invites you:
Taco Tuesday Dinners. These have been getting excellent reviews and the atmosphere is always great. We have a varied, super tasty and unique menu of tacos—most of which you cannot find locally. You won’t want to miss out on our taquitos—or rolled tacos. At $10 pesos each they’re a perfect way to Start your meal and tantalize your taste buds! Remember, that we continue with all the Covid Protocols and safety measurements for the protection of our staff, guests and visitors. So … please wear a mask when you come.
•Taco Tuesday • from 4 to 10 pm
Happy Hour 4 to 6 pm
For Reservations or Takeout orders
Remember drive down to our parking lot near our restaurant.
Join us in our new outdoor area
RSVP Required. Outdoor limited sitting – email@example.com
- “Zopilotes” Ice Cream Shop in San Bartolo, would like to wish everyone all the best in the New Year. We continue to give thanks for your Love and continued Support. Looking forward to a Safe and Happy 2021.
Hours for “Zopilotes” Ice Cream Shop in San Bartolo this week.New Years Eve: 11:00-3:00/ Thurs.New Years Day: Closed/ FridaySat.Jan.2: 11:00-5:30Sun.Jan.3: 11:00-5:30See you on Thursday! Light lunches, Delicious Desserts,
- Last chance: Offering transformational workshops with a gathering of women who are committed to personal growth. Come on this journey with me to develop more confidence, contentedness and self love with other like minded women. You will learn strategies, tools and practices that will stay with you for a life time. The gatherings will be educational, interactive and fun. Forty years as a clinical therapist, working extensively with women, has inspired me to share what I know works. Held at a private home in Los Barriles.. Thursdays, Jan. 7,14 ,21,& 28., 10 am to 11:30am.Deposit of $50US returned upon completion. Also private counselling sessions available for the winter. To find out more about me see www.whistlercounsellor.com, or FB Whistler Counselling Services and Workshops Register with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Looking for a wing? Selling 4m Cabrinha Crosswing that was professionally repaired by Airtime. Great condition. 300 Wingdings – email@example.com
- ExotiKite Kiteboarding Wind Report | December 20-27 | With what seems to be our typical pattern this season, the winds were light early week with an increased push Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Epic wind and wave conditions lined up for Christmas Day with more people on the water than we have seen all year! More of the same this week, with no wind early week (perfect time to learn to foil behind a jet ski!!) and picking up to a rowdy, forecasted, mid-20’s on Wednesday. Contact us to learn about our new wing foil package including 4 hours of instruction and 2 hours of jet ski foil skills lesson. Happy New Year from our family to yours! firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 541 380 0948
Repeats every TWO weeks. 5 lines/10-15 words per line/50 words total – subject to editing
- Want to watch TV in US, Canada or anywhere in the world Free, Easy connection See your favorite Movies Free, Come by Plum Loco, Ask Paul or call 624-141-0520 – email@example.com
- Stock up on your New Year’s Eve necessities! 10% Off all Sparkling Wine, Mezcal & Tequila at Los Barriles Wine & Tequila, while supplies last. We have limited supplies of: Italian Rosé Spumanta Brut by Scarpetti; French Champagne by Moet, Laurent Perrier and Veuve; Spanish Cava by Rene Barbier; Mexican Espuma de Mar. Open everyday from 1 — 9pm except Jan 1st – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hello my name is Gregorio, I am offering my services for the installation of marble, granite, tile, tile, floor polishing, ceiling sealing, painting, wood maintenance, concrete fence construction, cyclonic mesh installation and all kinds of maintenance. .free estimates from Cabo san Lucas to Los Barriles
- Los Barriles Mail & Shipping is at your service, so give us a jingle for anything you need moved, shipped, delivered or sent from or to the USA. We are working 24/7 to get your stuff to you asap and nobody tries harder to do so, thank you for the opportunity. Terry Gray Curtis, mailbaja.com tel Mex 624-151-5530 and 310-272-9500 USA email@example.com
NO MORE For Sale by owner or real estate companies, BEFORE YOU POST CHECK OUT THE RENTALS PAGE
- Responsible and mature gal (over 60) looking for a rental in the Los Barriles area for 2-3 months. Available as early as mid January 2021 and can stay through April. Have lived in Los Barriles for 4 years and am very familiar with the area and local contacts. Able to take care of plants/animals. Looking for something between $500-$950 p/month (negotiable). – firstname.lastname@example.org
THREE LINE LIMIT – Repeats in one week. All Coconuts are US in origin. Subject to editing. (Bad words: sell, money, $, dollars, pesos) – Keep it short! Sorry, no photos. Use Craig’s list and include link.
- 33×22.5 Franke Stainless Steel sink. Brand new. Brought wrong size down. Under-mount or surface mount. 325 washes – email@example.com
- Matiz Chevrolet 2011 4 cil ,a/c mexican 5 speed 103 mil km. Good conditions bougth It since new. 3000. Tacos 6241571361 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two Batteries for LG cel phone BL-45F1F. One lightly used, the other new in sealed wrapper. Free to whomever can use them. Bill Barbour – Casabarbour@gmail.com
- Gazebo or Free Standing Tub – 30 pebbles, view at https://bajasur.craigslist.org
/for/7252616352.html – email@example.com
- Yakima Bike rack for 5 bikes, new condition. 275 pedals , view at https://bajasur.craigslist.org
/bop/7252658593.html – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30 amp RV cord–25 foot. 25 charges. – email@example.com
- New Terracotta flower pot 16″ height x 16″ diameter. Has a metal detail on the outside. 55 plants – firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Beautiful terracotta bird bath. 45 soaks –
c. Tommy Bahama beach chairs, 30 clams each, 50 for both. –
d. Werner 20′ extension ladder. 95 climbs –
e. Spring Air posture comfort mattress, never turn style 52″ wide x 75″ long. In great condition. 75 sweet dreams –
- Classic white 1991 mercury marquis in good condition…Only 68k original miles. on bajasur craigslist, ph 541-639-2293 – email@example.com
- 2009 Yamaha Rhino 700 SE, 5000 fun drives. 2 seats, new front tires. Jandhmotors@outlook.com 624 155 2270
- Norco sasquatch med fat tire bike, rockshox bluto suspension shimano xt , guide rsc brakes Tannus inserts, spare tires and tubes 1500 spokes – firstname.lastname@example.org