- Lost my small Wreath Pin while shopping around town.(mkt. veg stand,) It is knit aprox. 2 inches,green with Small red bow. Very sentimental Pls. call 624 142-8011 or email to email@example.com. Thx mucho. Ruth –
- Keys found on the beach near Callejon Don Pepe. firstname.lastname@example.org –
- Help!I lost my mystic driver seat harness (s) today. It possibly fell out of my side by side? It has a red leash, stealth spreader bar and mystic knife holder – email@example.com
DISCUSSIONS – ANSWERS – ANNOUNCEMENTS
On behalf of our entire Awesome Family of Businesses, we want to thank you for honoring us with your confidence and trusting in us to provide you with awesome Baja experiences. We are proud to know you, proud to have you as our guests and clients, and proud to be in business in this beautiful, friendly, inviting pueblo located on the incredible shores of the Sea of Cortez. From whales tails to horses ears, from golf cart wheels to marlin thrills, to the green oasis at Baja’s Resort at East Cape that we call our headquarters, we thank you. And we wish you all the best that life can bring as we enter into a hopeful, awesome new year. To you at the BPE! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all you do for our community, and especially for our businesses. To Cheryl, GOBS of love to you my dear friend!
- We at Plum Loco and Aeroburro wish everyone a very happy and safe holiday. We know this year has been hard on everyone and we expect that the new year will be better. Have a GREAT HOLIDAY – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seasons greetings! On behalf of East Cape Health Center, we would like to thank you for your generous donations. Thanks to your help we can continue our mission of providing quality care to all the people in our beloved community.
Our children’s program continues to grow with medical and dental services provided to the children who need it most in our community. We are also working on expanding our clinic and creating an ambulatory surgery center so we can meet the needs of everybody in the community with specialty services, right here in town.
Thanks to all the donations we received this year we have been able to not only survive this pandemic that threatened to close our doors, but also to look toward the future and the growth of the clinic.
All of our donors have a special place in our hearts.
We wish you a happy and Covid-safe holiday season.
Sincerely, Charlene Wenger – CEO & Founder. – email@example.com
- Anyone having trouble crossing into Mexico by car with pets at Tecate. Any information regarding traveling from Tecate to LB would be appreciated. Want to cross Jan 3, 2021 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Did anyone see a white light in the southeast sky about 6:30 am Wednesday morning. White light with a tail, maybe a comet? Got some photos and video. No idea what it was. Seen for about ten minutes then disappeared Would like some feedback. – email@example.com
- BELLA Will be at Los Barriles at the old bus stop in front of the Barrels Saturday. Do not miss the BBQ never frozen organic chickens,. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wanted / ISO: Outdoor sofa, sunloungers, coffee table, other household items, etc. Thanks! – Joey – email@example.com
- Looking for a fixed bike for my knee rehab.nothing fancy. Busco bicicleta fija para mi rehabilitación – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for women’s bicycle to buy. will be there january 30th. – email@example.com
- Looking for one section of scaffolding to rent or borrow. 6241410080 Thanks! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ramps to load a quad into a pickup. Borrow, rent, or buy. – email@example.com
- Looking to purchase a used paddle board or single kayak! Contact Annette @ firstname.lastname@example.org
RESTAURANTS – FOOD SERVICE
- Simply… freshly made food in Los Barriles for you to enjoy at home. It’s hard to think beyond Christmas dinner at the moment, however here is my last menu for 2020 which will be ready for collection on the 30th December * Indulgent beef lasagna, made with rich Bolognese slow cooked in red wine, layered with pasta and smooth white sauce * Tasty tater pasties, sweet potato, black bean and feta with a hint of rosemary. Great anytime snacks, apps or sides. You can also pick up something Simply Soup-er from the fridge at La Pitahaya. For more info and to place orders email: email@example.com Or find me on Facebook @simplylosbarriles – firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Years Eve dinners listed here
- 100 litre or more wind foil board only wanted fine preferred – email@example.com
- Woman’s size 10/12 full super warm for the newly chilly seas 40 shells – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2020 13 meter Duotone Juice, perfect condition, super light wind kite. 1300 coco’s blue in color – email@example.com
Repeats every TWO weeks. 5 lines/10-15 words per line/50 words total – subject to editin
- Xochital registered nurse for 18 years and owner of XO Spa and clinic will be at Salon Blue Wednesday Dec . 30th offering Botox, Fillers, Micro needling, BB Glow y BB Lips. For Appts contact Kelly. firstname.lastname@example.org –
- Hello!! Baja Blooms, the hot pink florist in Los Barriles, will be closed December 25-28th..We plan to reopen the 29th with fresh shipment of flowers! Let’s Celebrate the New Year!! – Bajablooms@gmail.com
- East Cape Videos Thousands of movies to watch or own on DVD’s. $3 to watch $5 to own (60 tacos or 100 enchiladas) Selling all movies before 2018 for $2.50 or (50 tacos) each. Located in East Cape RV Resort space 28 or call 624-158-4971 – email@example.com
- Surf Fishing Expeditions in the Pacific on some of the most panoramic and spectacular unspoiled beaches. 2 days of catching Snook, Jacks, Roosters, Sierra, and more. One of the most well respected Baja natives will guide you. Limit of 3 fishers per trip and only 2 trips per month, so don’t wait. Good accommodations, great food, transportation and top of the line tackle are all included. January dates are 11th to 13th (SOLD OUT) and 25th to 27th (1 SPOT LEFT). February dates are 8th to 10th (2 SPOTS LEFT) and 23rd to 25th (2 SPOTS LEFT). For more information, you contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 624-122-5019. www.felipevaldezsportfishing.c
- Joels palm trees and desert plants come to the farm pick out your palm trees 3 ft to 30 ft. all delivered and planted top soil goat mix . for sale you come and load 600 cocos per meter email@example.com
THREE LINE LIMIT – Repeats in one week. All Coconuts are US in origin. Subject to editing. (Bad words: sell, money, $, dollars, pesos) – Keep it short! Sorry, no photos. Use Craig’s list and include link.
- 2019 CANAM Maverick Trail, 215 miles, like new. 13995 US
/snw/d/2019-canam-maverick-tra il-like-new-215/7250294553.htm l?lang=en&cc=us – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2017 Honda Pioneer 500, 8995
/snw/d/2017-honda-pioneer-500/ 7250827409.html?lang=en&cc=us – email@example.com
- Ordered 2 swing dresses in wrong size XL one is black one in floral. 25 seams each firstname.lastname@example.org
- Well weathered copies of the hornblower saga in paperback – three out of the 11 in the series missing – – email@example.com
- 150W halogen motion sensor security light. New in box, 20 mangos – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Olea 8’2” longboard with leash and padded bag. 200 waves – email@example.com
- Badlands 2,000 lb. ATV /UTV winch. Never installed. Complete with manual. 60 tows or 1200 tacos. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 Bridgestone 15” tires with rims 5 hole. Less than a 1,000 miles on them 250 treads 307 388 2735 or 624 141 0066 – email@example.com
- dish 211 k new in the box receiver 120 cocos remote 20 cocos – firstname.lastname@example.org