- Lost slingshot kite bar..I left it on the beach across from exotikite Saturday afternoon..$100 reward…or if anybody has a spare 20″ slingshot bar they want to sell I’d be interested..I’m in los barriles. Finn 541-282-3231 – email@example.com
DISCUSSIONS – ANSWERS – ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Dra. Ileana Ortiz – Radiologist and breast ultrasound specialist will be at the East Cape Health Center next Thursday DEc 24th, performing all types of ultrasounds, call our front desk for appointments at 624 124 8203. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Traffic rules and regulations for driving in Mexico. Perhaps the following article might help some of us avoid “special“ unpleasant situations! https://www.mexbound.com/driving-in-mexico/
- East Cape Health Center Announcement. We’re concerned and alarmed by the news from our medical community in Cabo, SJ and La Paz. The spread of the virus is happening around us. La Paz hospitals are experiencing a huge surge of patients similar to the July surge here in lower Baja. We are now in a higher safety level, please abide with these simple rules: mask, distance, hand washing, avoid crowded events or family get togethers, unless you are sure of your safety bubble. We are offering very special discounts so, whoever needs a test can get a test. Please bring yourself in if you experience any symptoms ( headache, muscle fatigue, fever, chills cough or sore throat ) I highly encourage you to come in for testing if suspicious of your exposure. If you have symptoms, please ring the bell outside and we will attend you. The procedure for Rapid Plasma and PCR is painless. No need to panic, just be extremely careful over the Christmas Holidays. Clinic protocols in place for your safety and ours as we continue our normal medical and dental procedures. For questions please contact us: 624-124-8203 / email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
From the delegation: It is reported that on December 25 and January 1, there will be no garbage collection. For your attention, thank you. Happy Holidays
- Does anyone know of a place that repairs phone screens? Gracias. email@example.com
- Are there any New Years’ Eve activities in the East Cape? – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please advise if someone is going up to States that could take a pre-stamped letter with them, thanks, Kareema 624-121-6930
- Looking for a small chest freezer. – email@example.com
- Responsible, mature (over 60) lady looking for a house/pet sitting position. Available from January 10th to the end of February. Familiar with the LB/Buena Vista area. Local references. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wanted “sit on top” style Kayaks, 2 preferably. Thanks – email@example.com
- Wanted / ISO: Outdoor sofa, loungers, coffee table, etc. Thanks! Jim – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mountain bike, small, 29er or 27.5, recent in good to excellent condition. – email@example.com
- We are in urgent need of a local computer repair option. The screen is badly cracked and could have internal damage. Thank you! – firstname.lastname@example.org
RESTAURANTS – FOOD SERVICE
- Happy Holidays wishes you La Hornilla Restaurant! Dinner with us this December 25!
-First time: Cream of corn.
-Second time: Rib eye with chimichurri, rosemary cambray potatoes and roasted vegetables.
-Dessert: Brownie with vanilla ice cream.
-First time: Green salad.
-Second time: Pork leg with beer.
-Dessert: Apple strudel with vanilla ice cream.
* Packages include artisan bread and 1 glass of house wine *
* Only by reservation * WhatsApp: 6121324517 email@example.com
- Tio Pablo’s Christmas Dinner – Friday December 25th After 3 PM
Roasted Turkey, Cranberry Jelly
Traditional Stuffing with Italian Sausage
Creamy Green Beans with Crispy Onions
Mashed Potatoes and Homemade Gravy
Waldorf Salad, Roasted, Candied Yams, Pumpkin Pie
$300 Pesos Per Person (Tax Included)
No Reservations Please
To-Go Only * Dining Room Will Be Closed
Full Menu Available * Open 3 PM – 8 PM
- Celebrate Christmas with your friends from the Bay view Restaurant. We have a special menu for you! Come enjoy with your family or friends a magnificent four- course Dinner! We make your reservations!
Soup Mushroom Thyme Soup
Main Course Stuffed Turkey with cranberry sauce. or Duck Breast with mint sauce or Shrimp with rosemary in red sauce. -Served with mashed potatoes, gravy and grilled vegetables Dessert Rum apple strudel. $40 us per person
- Christmas dinner at BUENA VISTA RESORT
1st Course Potato and Leek Soup
2nd Course Beets Tangerine Organic Salad w/ Red Vine and Berrics Balsamic dressing
3rd Course Roasted Veggies & Pecans Creamed Corn Maple Walnut Bacon stuffed sweet potato Baked potato Sliced Turkey Leg Sliced Turkey Breast w/ Stuffing, cranberry sauce and gravy
4th Course Avocado Cocoa Mousse
35.00 USD PER PERSON
Ask for the Promo $10 usd off on your dinner reservation.Info & Orders Whatsapp: 624-1650347RSVP Required/ Limited Outdoor SittingRemember you can drive down to our parking lot near to the restaurant.Remember, that we continue with all the Covid Protocols and safety measurements for the protection of our staff, guests and visitors. So … please wear a mask when you come.
Thank You to all of our participants that attended the first session at YOGA GARDEN this season. We all did our part to stay safe during these COVID times and your dedication is admirable. A special shout out of gratitude to Millie of “Millie’s Kitchen” for her gift of chocolate chip, walnut cookies for our last Mat Pilates class today – they were delicious! Stay tuned for our Second Session in January, 2021!
- foil/ram air kites-fone diablo v1-15m and v2.5-11m – 250 jibes each – charlie – firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Rebel 2015 7m Kite w/bar: in very good shape: 250 jibes. email@example.com
- New kite reel leash. $59 jumps. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dakine seat harnesses, M, L, XL with warranty 160 firm – email@example.com
- Lib Tech Bowl strapless surf board, brand new custom board straight from the factory. 5′ 10″ length constructed with an extra reinforcing layer. Set up as a quad fin or tri fin. Comes with traction pad.
Cool graphic on the deck. Great Christmas present for a kite surfing enthusiast. 350 surfs – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2015 10m slingshot rpm with slingshot bar. used only 2 times and then stored cool and dry. excellent condition. $350 tacos. – email@example.com
Repeats every TWO weeks. 5 lines/10-15 words per line/50 words total – subject to editing
- We offer UBER ride services and car rental services. If you’re interested contact us and we’ll attend to you as soon as possible! – firstname.lastname@example.org
- A couple days left of shopping for Christmas. KJ’s creations, everything Turtles & more. Our hoodies have arrived & some of our customers are asking. Contact any of us volunteers; myself, Kareema at 612 203-5928,Val, Celeste, Sharon & Mike. You can get in touch with any of us anytime. Turtlely Cool & Happy Holidays – email@example.com
THREE LINE LIMIT – Repeats in one week. All Coconuts are US in origin. Subject to editing. (Bad words: sell, money, $, dollars, pesos) – Keep it short! Sorry, no photos. Use Craig’s list and include link.
- Gath, Gedi helmets various colors 160 firm – firstname.lastname@example.org
- small car 4 cil mexican matiz 2011 good condition one owner ,103,0000 km by Chevrolet 3000 tacos email@example.com 6241571361
- Easy Rider “Dolphine E” fiberglass Sea Kayak: single sit in seat: excellent condition with paddle, spray skirt, 2 compartment float bags. Perfect for ocean cruising/fishing. 250 waves OBO firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electric bike – size medium – one year old with 314 miles – Gravity Bullsleye Monster Fat Tire. Front suspension – Bafang hub drive – excellent condition – 1,200.00 coconuts – wmrailton@ yahoo . com.
- Two standup paddle boards – Starboard 11’2″ fits guys, in good condition and an Amandson 11″4″ fits gals in good condition. Both are circa 2014. $300.00 usd coconuts each. One paddle – 60.00 coconuts wmailton@ yahoo. com
- Ebike battery, brand new, shark style, suitable for Bafang conversion, includes charger, mounting bracket, 13 Ah, 365mm long, 90mm wide, 110mm high. Only 295 coconuts. Ted at email@example.com or text/call 624-117-4667.
- Two nice wood mosaic octagon tables. 44” dining table and 17” side table. 100 (2,000 pesos) flat surfaces for both https://bajasur.craigslist.org
/fuo/7250073698.html – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2007 Yamaha Rhino 660 side by side. Full service completed 12/20 by Candoo New drive belt, good tires. 4,400 christmas lights email@example.com –
- used see through kayak. molokini clear blue hawaii model. 11 feet long 33 inches wide. 200 views. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home medical mobility support items: 2 waterproof leg cast covers ,20 showers. 2 transfer belts with handles and quick release buckle, 18 moves. car cane with support handle and grab bar, 15 assists. text 970-879-2140 or email: email@example.com
- 2 RD Freon 340 g each for older car air conditioner top up. Free. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Theater System – Bose Cinemate Series II Digital Home Theater Speaker System. Comes with 2 CineMate series II speakers, Acousticmass module and a remote. Watch movies this holiday season in style. 295 cinemas – email@example.com
- Mexican table and chairs. Great for outdoor seating area, kitchen nook or a card table. 325 gatherings – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Milwaukee sawzall reciprocating saw. Corded unit. 60 cuts – email@example.com
- Kenmore stackable washer/dryer. Larger capacity. 250 coconuts firstname.lastname@example.org