- Lost~ My Lolita poodle-doddle mix. Whitish, with brownish streak down her back. She is extremely friendly. She has no collar on today. Disappeared from my Su Casa this evening in the Spa Buena Vista area.. Not like her to disappear. Please contact me if you should see her ASAP. – email@example.com
- Lost Slingshot Kite Bar on beach by ExotiKite on Saturday 12/19 please call Finn at 541-282-3231.
DISCUSSIONS – ANSWERS – ANNOUNCEMENTS
- LB Saturday Market online group to connect to your favorite vendors from our Saturday Market so you can continue to order from them and support them through the closure of the market into the New Year. Thank you! https://www.facebook.com/groups/692674284783369/?ref=share
- Legacy Works Group is sponsoring the Cabo Pulmo Invasive Cryptostegia Removal. There is also some in the Los Barriles area. Volunteers? https://drive.google.com/drive
/folders/102PB8Oe5VCrMFMhWBMJe xWXB7PiAjir_?usp=sharing – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can anyone tell me if the road from LB to El Cardinal is cleared? we were there during the november, 2019 storm and with the hillside slides and various washouts it was really bad. i like to bicycle from LB to El Cardinal so wondering if it’s possible now. thanks! – email@example.com
- I have a large blue portable propane tank that was delivered by a propane company that had a lot of bottles on their truck. I need to see if anyone knows the schedule so I can get it replaced (empty). I live in the Buenos Aries area. Thanks Cliff – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does anyone know of someone who makes good picture frames locally? email@example.com
- Is anyone else is experiencing the reCaptcha box (prove your humanity) not showing up and disabling their ability to post? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for experienced vinyl floor installer to install luxury vinyl plank flooring. – email@example.com
- Knife-sharpener: looking for someone in Los Barriles to sharpen a few kitchen knives.- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for two used tires in good shape. Size 265/70/17 to fit Expedition. Mike 624130 0329 – email@example.com
- Personal Elevator Contractor Information wanted for installation in our eastcape area. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for a used 2-seater Kayak in good condition. Casa de los Suenos – email@example.com
- Wanted … a popcorn popping machine ! Please contact Elsa at 612 1492630. –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for a used full-size refrigerator in good working condition. – email@example.com
RESTAURANTS – FOOD SERVICE
- Don’t forget the restaurant at Hotel Villa del Faro. Now serving dinner to outside guests. Table d’hote. Reservations required. Specializing in fresh fish from the sea of Cortez and delicious Mexican food. Write firstname.lastname@example.org to see what’s for dinner. We are always interested in your requests. Happy to accept groups of up to 8 people.
- Millie’s Kitchen: Pumpkin pies, pecan pies, Lemon meringue tarts, toffee blondies, Coconut macaroons dipped in chocolate(gluten free), Hawaiian mango bread, gourmet chocolate chip cookies order by 12/23 for Christmas questions or orders email@example.com
- Last chance to get your Ice Cream Order in before Christmas. “Zopilotes” Ice Cream Shop in San Bartolo is Delivering to LB every Tuesday and this week only, Thursday, as Christmas is Friday. Email today to receive the delivery menu. Holiday Hours are: Thurs. Dec.24: 11:00-4:00- Fri. Dec.25: Closed- Sat. Dec.26: 11:00-4:00- Sun. Dec.27: 11:00-5:30. The staff of “Zopilotes” would like to wish everyone the “Happiest of Holidays” firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy Holidays wishes you La Hornilla Restaurant! Dinner with us this December 25!
-First time: Cream of corn.
-Second time: Rib eye with chimichurri, rosemary cambray potatoes and roasted vegetables.
-Dessert: Brownie with vanilla ice cream.
-First time: Green salad.
-Second time: Pork leg with beer.
-Dessert: Apple strudel with vanilla ice cream.
* Packages include artisan bread and 1 glass of house wine *
* Only by reservation * WhatsApp: 6121324517 email@example.com
- Tio Pablo’s Christmas Dinner – Friday December 25th After 3 PM
Roasted Turkey, Cranberry Jelly
Traditional Stuffing with Italian Sausage
Creamy Green Beans with Crispy Onions
Mashed Potatoes and Homemade Gravy
Waldorf Salad, Roasted, Candied Yams, Pumpkin Pie
$300 Pesos Per Person (Tax Included)
No Reservations Please
To-Go Only * Dining Room Will Be Closed
Full Menu Available * Open 3 PM – 8 PM
- Celebrate Christmas with your friends from the Bay view Restaurant. We have a special menu for you! Come enjoy with your family or friends a magnificent four- course Dinner! We make your reservations!
Soup Mushroom Thyme Soup
Main Course Stuffed Turkey with cranberry sauce. or Duck Breast with mint sauce or Shrimp with rosemary in red sauce. -Served with mashed potatoes, gravy and grilled vegetables Dessert Rum apple strudel. $40 us per person
- BoardRidingMaui Cloud kite. 10.4 m. Like new with bag. 650 jingle bells. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- ExotiKite Kiteboarding Wind Report | December 13-December 19 | This past week, winds were light and variable. Early week, clouds rolled in holding stronger winds at bay. Light breezes allowed more experienced foilboarders to get on the water, but it was too light for many kiteboarders. Winds remained light until Saturday as they picked up to 18-20mph, even sending sand flying down the beach in some of the more powerful gusts. This upcoming Christmas week the set up is very much the same with the forecast calling for clouds and light winds early week. Wednesday/Thursday look like the best days to get on the water with forecasted winds in the high teens. There is still time to gift a kiteboarding lesson to the wind enthusiast in your life! Contact email@example.com or +1 541 380 0948 for details. Happy Holidays from our family to yours!
- 4m Cabrinha Crosswing. Professional repair to canopy by Airtime. Bomber. 300 Wingdings – firstname.lastname@example.org
Repeats every TWO weeks. 5 lines/10-15 words per line/50 words total – subject to editing
- Last week for Christmas shopping. KJ’s creations, everything turtles and more. Unique gifts ideas & now in are zip hoodies. Market has been closed until further notice. If there are any last minute gifts you are looking for you can contact me directly at 612 203-5928. Thanks & have a Merry Christmas. – email@example.com
- Trish’s Dish’s has chocolate boxes available!! Sponge toffee with dark choc coating, mixed assortments. Homemade from scratch!! COVID free!! 300 pesos for 8 in a box decorated or packs of three to five decorated in cellophane ribbon wrap!! Delish!! 150 pesos!!! Email me for pick up or will deliver firstname.lastname@example.org. Also have pineapple spicy salsa home made!!
- Baja Blooms, the new florist of LB, got a new shipment of fresh flowers last night!! We are open 9-4 Monday-Saturday. We have pine branches and pinecones for Christmas Decor, as well as many fresh flowers to brighten your home for the Holidays. Order your flowers for Christmas Soon! We also carry great candles and greeting cards! – email@example.com
- El Toro y La Luna Furniture &Tile Store Wishes you a safe and happy holidays, we will be closed..on the 24th of december until the 27th. And From the 31st until the 3rd of January 2021! we look forward to see you again soon! Feliz Navidad y Año Nuevo El Toro y La Luna Los Barriles y La Ribera – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaving Reno on the 25 CHRISTMAS DAY to San Diego. Anytime from the 26. or later I hope to caravan Lisette Thran 775 409 8383 email@example.com
THREE LINE LIMIT – Repeats in one week. All Coconuts are US in origin. Subject to editing. (Bad words: sell, money, $, dollars, pesos) – Keep it short! Sorry, no photos. Use Craig’s list and include link.
- VW Sandrail. Priced to sell. Call Joe 624-113-9926 Let’s talk! Phone or text only, no voicemail. Photo available. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charisma Queen Microfiber Sheets…Unused…Brand New…400 Sleeps. email@example.com
- Penn International 80ST 2-speed fishing reel, factory refurbished. 400 cranks. firstname.lastname@example.org or 624-130-0239.
- Hurom juicer – little used – best for green drinks – best offer – email@example.com
- Apple TV for Christmas? Gently used Apple TV HD (also called 4th Gen), with Siri voice control, 1080pHD, supports Apple TV+, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc. Includes new power cable, remote, directions and in original box. 125 movie nights, firm through 12/24. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2011 Honda 420 Rancher ES Quad, fuel injection, power steering, shift on the fly 4×4. 360 hours. Serviced regularly, garage stored, Quad Boss back seat with 2 big storage compartments. Heavy Duty Moose full size cover. 4900 adventures. Pics available – email@example.com
- Doggie life jacket to keep your furry friend safe. $15.00 https://bajasur.craigslist.org
/spo/d/dog-life-jacket/7250030 158.html – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Snorkel gear. New and used masks, snorkels, fins, wetsuits. https://bajasur.craigslist.org
/spo/d/snorkel/7250028159.html – email@example.com
- Hobie Mirage Tandem Island. $8500 peddles. https://bajasur.craigslist.org/boa/d/hobie-mirage-tandem-island/7250033947.html – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dish Satellite Antenna System. 2 dishes and the switch to have High Def TV. Works perfect. I just switched to a different system. 275 pictures. email@example.com house phone # (624)141-0318
- 22 FT Lupe Diaz built Skip Jack mini cruiser for sale bajasur.craigslist.org/boa/d/s
kip-jack/7250327977.html – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you chew? My husband quit..yeah! But that leaves us with a few cans of Copenhagen snuff. 40 chews a roll or will sell individuals cans. 624-142-8204 or email@example.com