Business Directory is up and running….Check out the ‘Repeats Weekly’ calendar.
|28-Sat||Thanksgiving Season Pickleball Tournament @ Tres Palapas – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|30-Mon||Full Beaver Moon|
a. Found on the beach roughly in front of Don Pepe a women’s viewpoint watch.
Email me to pick it up. – email@example.com
DISCUSSIONS – ANSWERS – ANNOUNCEMENTS
a. Positive Recommendation: I took an art class from Xochitl Rivera recently. She is a gifted art instructor with skill in multiple mediums and the ability to calibrate her teaching to your level. Also, she has a very pleasant studio set up. Take a class from her, if you are an artist!
b. East Cape Health Center Announcement: Welcome Back to all of our dear friends of East Cape, we missed you over this long hot summer. Thank you for supporting our clinic with donations and by using our medical, dental, lab X-Ray services. Get a “real” physical exam with “Passport to Health” a great bargain for our preventative program ( 36 element lab test including stool and urine analysis/ CXR/ EKG/ Ultrasound/ review of all the labs and hands on physical, referral to specialist if necessary. Much more comprehensive than most exams in the US, our program surpasses any Medicare visit. Check out our website for details: wwweastcapehealthcenter.org
– Flu shots available in the clinic make sure you have this years flu strand. Please contact the clinic by calling 624-124-8203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– We keep close watch on the covid stats, seems we are in the orange which means businesses can function. BUT, please always remember to use your masks in public, they are highly recommended to keep yourself, your family & friends safe. Testing for rapid plasma and PCR covid available in the clinic. If you are without an insurance make a plan to cover yourselves in Mexico, US or globally. I highly recommend you make an effort to investigate our programs, please email email@example.com for quotes for International annual, short term travel policies and we now offer medical coverage with the TravelMedEvac policies up to 100K and air evac to your home of record. Covers Covid or any other infectious disease. Please inquire for more information Char 624-157-0081 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Happy Thanksgiving for all to enjoy.
c. Thank You Protection Civil. We had a minor emergency last week with our neighbor. We called Ismael 624-178-6884. We told him what was going on and we requested Luis be in the ambulance. They appeared in about 10 minutes.. We had Ismael, Luis and Beto..Luis took over instantly, checked my neighbor over very carefully..Explained what was needed. They needed to transport him to a Mexican Clinic for over night observation and stitches..Thank You Luis E. Villavicencio.. Luis was with my neighbor when we brought him home the next day. Luis has been over every day for follow up care.. Luis is now taking over Home-care. If anyone needs home care, or just someone to come draw blood. Please give Luis a call. So many know him…He is a nurse (15 yrs) paramedics, first responder.. He has been so gentle and kind with my temperamental neighbor.. Thank You Ismael and Beto for your professional care.. Luis 624-315-6678 624-122-1870 ( WhatsApp)
a. Anyone driving down from or thru San Diego Want to pick up a used Hobie Kayak for me. Will pay 400$ US. The boat is Heavy, Probably 150#. I will pay the seller. – email@example.com
b. Does anyone know of a person who does rug binding in Los Barriles or the surrounding area? firstname.lastname@example.org or (624)141-0318 or (541) 306-4209
c. Is anyone coming from the US that would bring a pair of hearing aids that are desperately needed. I can have them mailed to you (from Bend Oregon). email@example.com 541-306-4209 or
d. Who do you contact for a booth at Saturday Market? firstname.lastname@example.org
e. Hi. I’m up in Canada and Covid is shutting down many restaurants, bars, exercise facilities, etc. Wondering how things are down there. We can’t cross the borders but we can fly – missing the Baja! – Julyaknopp@gmail.com
WANTED – Repeats in one week
a. Wanted: Looking for a few musicians interested in Covid safe jam/practice/learning sessions. Looking for others who take Covid safety seriously. We would play in the daytime open air, extra well-spaced apart and keep the numbers small. Bill, email@example.com
b. Wanted: looking for a car to rent for the month of December $600 Gina 1-610-703-4305 – firstname.lastname@example.org
RESTAURANTS and FOOD SERVICES
a. Millie’s Kitchen: November 25, Wed I will have Tofffie Blondies, Lemon meringue tarts,coconut macaroons dipped in chocolate,pecan tarts, dinner rolls and pumpkin pie available. Contact me at email@example.com
1. Enjoy Cafe Maria’s delicious THANKSGIVING SPECIAL DINNER !! ENTIRE DINNER & DESERT for only $15 USD! Place your reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org, whatsapp 6121586762 or through our Facebook page @CafeMariaRestaurant –
2. Tio Pablo’s Thanksgiving Dinner…To Go!
To discourage crowds, Tio’s dining areas will be closed for Thanksgiving this year. Thanksgiving Dinner—along with Tio’s full menu—will be available for take out at the To-Go Window, where we will be enforcing safety protocols. $300 pesos (including tax) for Tio’s traditional Thanksgiving dinner served in two large containers. Walk up or order ahead starting at 3 PM on Thanksgiving Day: 624-141-0340. Happy Thanksgiving! – email@example.com
3. Hello folks! we´re having a thanksgiving dinner on Thursday 26th of November over at bay view restaurant, inside the hotel palmas de cortez from 4:30 pm to 9:30 pm. we´ll have:
-creamy corn soup
-stuffed turkey with cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes & gravy, vegetables juliennes and corn bread.
-pumpkin pecan pie
all of this delicious dishes only for $35.00 us per person. we hope to see you, have a lovely day
resv: 6241410839 or 6241410050 – firstname.lastname@example.org
4. “ beans and rice tako bar is having its annual thanksgiving dinner on thursday nov. 26th. corn soup, oven-roasted turkey served with stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy, cranberry sauce, asparagus, garlic bread and pumpkin pie, for $25 usd. to make a reservation, call to 624-147-5849 / 624-124-8339, email to email@example.com or contact them on its fb page “
5. Traditional Thanksgiving Buffet at the restaurant at Hotel Villa Del Faro. Turkey, gravy, stuffing. More fixings than you can imagine. Choice of apple pie, pumpkin pie, cheesecake. And more…Reservation required. Villadelfaro.net – firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Traditional Thanksgiving dinner @ Triny’s Campestre, includes the traditional Mama’s baked turkey, with all the traditional sides: Dressing and gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, caramelized autumn squash and sweet potatoes, creanberry sauce and pumpkin pie with whipping cream. All that for only $25USD we also cater your party, for reservations 624-165-5798 or email@example.com –
a. BRM Cloud kite. 10.4 D. Light wind session saver. It’s been out of the included bag 4 times and is in excellent condition. 700 single digit sessions saved. (say that 3 times, fast) – firstname.lastname@example.org
b. If anyone needs a newer windsurfing sail, Tim from Northwave will be coming to LB 12/2 – email@example.com
c. | ExotiKite Wind Report | The upcoming, holiday week looks similar to last week set up: light to no wind early week and picking up later in the week and through the weekend forecasting high teens Wednesday-Friday and building over the weekend in the low 20’s. We offer lessons for all levels of kiteboarding, wing foiling, kite-surfing, & foilboarding! Also check out our no-wind activities of tow-in foilboarding, stand-up paddleboarding, and snorkel rentals. We are open 7 days a week 10am-5pm. Happy American Thanksgiving everyone! – losbarrileskiteboarding@gmail.
d. Duotone Foil Wing 4M with 115-175cm boom at La Ventana. New on November 6, 2020. Like-new condition. Includes a wrist leash. – firstname.lastname@example.org
BAJA BIZ – Repeats every TWO weeks. 5 lines/10-15 words per line/50 words total – subject to editing
a. Have good leaks? We can get you sealed up before the next rain. Local. Lots of references. New 10 year product. Free estimates. Let me come take a look. Baja Kevin Baja Roofing – email@example.com
b. Los Barriles Wine & Tequila has put together 2 different Thanksgiving 6 packs with turkey and festivities in mind, but this special is for everyone to take advantage of, American or not! ‘Thankful for Mexico’ 6 Pack Special (Casa Medero is Mexico’s oldest winery): $ 2000 pesos. ’Thank You For Travel’ 6 Pack Special with international selections (and with the hope that travel returns to normal ASAP): $2500 pesos
To see images of the 6 packs visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/WineBar2
NOT WANTED – THREE LINE LIMIT!! – Repeats in one week. All Coconuts are US in origin. Subject to editing. (Bad words: sell, money, $, dollars, pesos) – Keep it short! Sorry, no photos. Use Craig’s list and include link.
a. 2015 Chevy Silverado 40,000 miles. Silver, alum tool-box, rack, bed-liner, super clean, no dents. Crew cab. Tons of pics and contact info on Craigslist. located in La Ribera, Las Lomas. – firstname.lastname@example.org
b. 2008 Nissan Titan King Cab, 4×4. Low miles, 12,000 Ducks
c. 2007 Jeep Wrangler , 46,000 original miles! AC, Automatic, newer tires. 13,000 clams – email@example.com
d. Heavy Duty 2-burner outdoor cook stove. Like this one but but older and built stronger. Deep fry 2 turkeys at once. Oh boy. 30 turkey feathers. https://www.amazon.com/Camp-Ch
e. Men’s clothing items-sport jackets (42R); (large jackets, vests, western shirts). Pants 34/length 32; western style felt hats; casual long and short pants. Because of COVID 19… call for appt. 624 130 0231 – firstname.lastname@example.org
f. Engine hoist in LR. 900 obo lifts. 624 1300231 – email@example.com
g. Phillips 32′ Curved HD Monitors new in the box, VGA, HDMI & Display Port connectivity. Have 5 available @ 340 clicks, 2 or more less clicks. firstname.lastname@example.org 624-151-5530
h. Acoustic guitar with nylon strings. 100 songs. For more info: email@example.com or whatsapp: 624-355-2653
i. 2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP
j. night sky manual telescope for star watchers. 300 et call home. Price firm – firstname.lastname@example.org
k. New utility trlr 12’x6.6′. Rear ramp. Less than 2k miles. Spare tire. 1875 tows. Not enclosed. See on CL. – email@example.com
l. Mexican tile for sale –
Americana hand molded tile, 4″ x 4″, beige, 110 pieces – 75 US tiles.
Americana hand molded tile, 4″ x 4″, off white, 300 pieces – 200 US tiles.
Mixed Mexican tile, 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″, field (green, yellow, beige), and decorative, 280 total pieces – 210 US tiles.
Mexican quarter round trim, 4 1//4″, (24) blue, (27) green – 25 US tiles
Los Barriles – Wendy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 624 142 8164 casa
m. Tile for sale – Interceramic Alaska 12 1/2″ x 12 1/2″ floor tile, Blanco Polar, 122 sq ft, 200 US tiles; Cobre Canyon (terracotta) 40 sq ft, 70 US tiles. Los Barrriles – Wendy – email@example.com, 624 142 8164 casa
n. Samsung 22″ Monitor/TV Model T220HD with Remote. Works good.100 Shows. firstname.lastname@example.org
o. Mountain bike for sale 20 inches giant anthem 2 Great condition 350 pedals – email@example.com
p. 01 Ford Escape runs great, need & news + 2,000cocos aprx120k miles 54184o6463 Crglist ad Photos – firstname.lastname@example.org
q. Samsung Smart microwave/convection oven. Has several functions to use. 50 turntables email@example.com
r. Arctic Cat Side-by-Side – 2006 Prowler 650 XT H1
New battery, Good tires, winch with remote control, under hood storage, diff lock, protective cover.
US $4250. See on Craigslist bajasur.craigslist.org/snw/d/a
s. Week-long Garage Sale. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for List of Items, and Directions.