Please if you have trouble with any of the instructions, email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Most of the spam issues are gmail subscribers. Here are instructions for a quick and easy fix. Quick fix for Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook and IOS are also included below.
- You want to create a ‘Filter‘ for all emails from email@example.com
- Open your gmail. At the top of the screen in the ‘Search Mail‘ field click on the down arrow.
- Type in the ‘From‘ line firstname.lastname@example.org You should also type in your email address in to ‘To‘ field. Click on the ‘Create filter‘ button
- Check the ‘Never send it to Spam‘ box and ‘Always mark it as important’ , then click ‘Create filter‘ button. From this point on all BPE’s will be sent to your Inbox.
The following links will help those using Yahoo, Hotmail, or Outlook. The basics are the same. Make sure you specify email@example.com, type your email address in to ‘To‘ field, send to Inbox.
- Yahoo – https://www.lifewire.com/set-up-filter-yahoo-mail-1167129
- Hotmail – https://www.lifewire.com/set-up-incoming-mail-filter-windows-hotmail-1174311
- Outlook – https://www.lifewire.com/auto-filter-sender-mail-to-folder-outlook-1173804
- MacWorld – https://www.macworld.com/article/3047676/how-to-filter-email.html